The Big Rescue Begins

Previously~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder: We can't be at all places at once!

Jim Gaffigan: What if you can?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder: Who are you? And what do you mean by we can?

Jim: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jim Gaffigan. And I knew you would need my help some time or the other.

Ryder: Jim you say? I think I have heard this name before. Ah! It was Jim Gaffigan from The Jim Gaffigan Show!

Jim: Well, it is me.

Pups: How?!

Rubble: You look like me!

Jim: I somehow turned into a pup while traveling to Adventure Bay. And yes, I am an English Bulldog.

Rubble: Nice! I have a friend!

Ryder: Weird. Okay! What's the plan?

Jim: You can either do one of these things: 1. Each pup will go on a separate mission by themselves.

Ryder: NO WAY AM I DOING THAT!

Jim: Chill out, kid! Listen to my second plan, then you can decide.

Ryder: *Narrows his eyes*   Okay, go on.

Jim: 2. You can all go on each mission one by one and fast.

Ryder: That is going to take days!

Jim: I have told you, now go on and decide. *backs up a few steps*

Ryder: Well, I guess he is right, pups. We have to do this quickly, carefully and most importantly, together!

Marshall: Yes! That is right! But we have to go and turn out the fire! Farmer Al is in there! 

Ryder: Right. You coming, Jim?

Jim: Nah! I'll just sit here and chillax.

Ryder: Okay then. No fire is too big, No pup is too small! PAW Patrol, it's time for an Ultimate Rescue!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

Narrator: The pups head to the lookout and as anyone would expect, this happened...

*CRASH*

Narrator: Yep. That is what I meant. 

Marshall: What? Never seen a dalmatian on the loose?

Pups: Hahahahahahahaha!

Narrator: They go up the lookout as the PAW Badge turns into Marshall's Pup-Tag and reach the control room.

Chase: PAW Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir! In firefighting gear!

Ryder: Thanks for running in, team. I received 16 calls from so many people, even outside of Adventure Bay. Our first one is Farmer Al's call. He is in a forest and a forest fire had started and he is in the middle of the forest fire!

Pups: *gasp*

Ryder: That's why this is an Ultimate Fire Rescue. Marshall, you are the fire pup of the team, so you will lead the pups into the plan!

Marshall: I'm Ultimately Fired Up!

Ryder: Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll!

Pups: *howl*

Narrator: Ryder goes down the pole as Marshall goes down the slide, while slipping... he falls in his half-transformed Pup-House and it goes to the underground maintenance area and is put together to form the Ultimate Fire Truck.                                                                                                           The lookout is lifted up with hydraulics as Marshall drives the truck into position. All the pups slide down and sit in their positions. The truck deploys just as Ryder's ATV deploys too. The team heads to the forest as quickly as possible.