Pups Save Farmer Yumi

Previously~

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" 

Chase: *shakes his head* Alright, Ryder Sir! *to himself* I wish he didn't have to shout like that.

Ryder: Let's get going pups! Next place, Farmer Yumi's Barn! She's stuck in their and needs our help, ASAP! No destruction is too big, no pup is too small!

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

Ryder: PAW Patrol, it's time for an Ultimate Rescu- *yawns*   Rescue!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

Narrator: My mouth is zipped.

*CRASH*

Marshall: Oh boy, I'm so tired, I didn't even know that I crashed!

Pups: Hahahahahahaha!

Narrator: Okay then. The pups go up the elevator and the PAW Badge turns into Rubble's pup-tag. The pups are now in their construction gear. They reach the top of the lookout.

Chase: PAW Patrol ready for action, *yawns*   Ryder Sir! In construction gear!

Ryder: I know you pups are so sleepy and tired. But only this one for Adventure Bay's sake! Farmer Yumi is stuck in her barn. She needs our help to get out and put it together again.

Rubble: Can't we save her now, and build tomorrow?

Ryder: SHE ALSO NEEDS SLEEP, YOU EXCUSE MAKER! THE FASTER WE HELP HER, THE MORE REST WE GET! NOW STOP TALKING SO I CAN COMPLETE WHAT I AM SAYING! ALRIGHT?! 

Rubble: Oh. O-okay...

Pups: *shocked*

Ryder: That's why this is an Ultimate Construction Rescue! Rubble, you are the construction pup of the team, so you're going to lead!

Rubble: Rubble on the Ultimate Double!

Ryder: Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll!

Pups: *tired howls*

Narrator: Poor pups need some sleep. But they got a lot to do! After the big gigantic process, they all deploy into the night. After they arrive, the pups get off the truck.

Ryder: Okay pups, split up around this destruction and look for Farmer Yumi.

Rubble: Okay, Ryder!

Narrator: After a while, Zuma found Farmer Yumi in the middle.

Zuma: Dudes! I think I found her!

Ryder: Great job, Zuma!

Rubble: Okay every pup! On the count of 3, we will all lift up the wooden plank. Ryder, you can help her get out.

Ryder: *puts his thumb up*

Rubble: 1, 2, 3! Lift!

Narrator: All the pups lift the plank and take it aside.

Ryder: Come on, Farmer Yumi. Hold my hand.

Farmer Yumi: Okay. *holds his hand*

Ryder: Now, let's get you outta there! *pulls her hand*   Get.. out!

Farmer Yumi: I can't! My leg is stuck!

Ryder: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?

Farmer Yumi: B-because... I d-didn't know... Please don't be so m-mad!

Ryder: Me? I'm not mad. Skye! Come here!

Skye: Yes, Ryder?

Ryder: Get in there and get her leg unstuck.