Pups Save The Daring Group

Previously~
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rafi: Now, No cliff is too high, No mountain tiger is too close!

Rubble: Ryder's catchphrases are way better than yours.

Rafi: I don't care.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rafi: PAW Patrol, It's Time For an Ultimate Rescue!

Pups: Ry- We mean.. Rafi Needs Us!

Narrator: All the pups got a bit serious and stood in the elevator. Marshall was TOO serious. He started marching to the elevator. What he didn't see, was that there was a ball in the way. And as you expected, he slipped on the ball and crashed on the pups.

Marshall: No time for laughing! We must get to the bottom of this!

Pups: *laugh*

Narrator: The elevator went up, and all the pups were dressed in their Aviation Gear.

Chase: PAW Patrol, Ready For Action, Ry- I mean, Rafi Sir! In aviation gear!

Rafi: Thanks for hurrying pups. We have to get the group of 4 from up there. The cliff might start to break and they might fall. Plus that, there is a mountain tiger approaching them. That's why this is an Ultimate Aviation Rescue! Skye, you're the sky expert of the team. So you will lead us.

Skye: These Ultimate Pups' gotta fly!

Rafi: Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll! Wait. How do you slide down the pole?

Pups: *facepaw*

Narrator: As Rafi took the elevator and Skye took the slide, as well as the pups, everyone was ready. As Rafi deployed, he.. had a little trouble.

Rafi: Which button makes it fly? Maybe this one. *presses a button*  There we go.. woah!

Skye: *to Chase*  Ryder is- or was.. better than him.

Chase: Yeah.. *whimpers*

Narrator: They all flew into the sky. As they reached, the group was calling for help.

Ace: Finally you're here, Skye! PAW Patrol!

Danny: There's something that's not right.

Twins: It's Ryder. He looks kinda weird.

Danny: I know, right!

Ace: We can see more about that later.

Danny: Got it, Daring Ace X!

Ace: *giggles*

Skye: Zuma, Marshall, Everest, Tracker and Rocky. You will help the twins get on the platform.

Zuma: You got it, dude!

Rocky: Zuma? Skye isn't a dude. She's a dudette.

Zuma: Oh. Okay. Hehe.

Narrator: The platform went down. The 5 pups helped Julia and Julius to get on the platform. They heard a loud growl coming from down below.

Chase: It's the tiger! Let's hurry!

Skye: Of course we're hurrying, Chase! *boops his nose*

Chase: Hehe.

Rocky: 🙄