:56

If you guys also write stories and want more people to share them, then just let me know because I will read and share them as well. We all support each other as a family in my books. :)

Kree Bradley
Next Morning
Hotel.

I woke up in my bed half naked in nothing but boxers. I got up from my bed running into the bathroom vomiting. I clutched my stomach and flushed the toilet before rinsing my mouth out. I leaned over on the counter laying my head down. My phone started ringing and I left the bathroom and answered it.

"Hm?"

"I been calling you all night, what's going on? Where you been?" Ari asked sounding as if she was pissed.

"I-"

"Kree how we supposed to trust each other when you're in Harlem living it up and doing you? I told you I don't have a problem with it but can you at least have enough respect to call me?" She rambled.

"But-"

"And how come-"

I hung up in her face because I was not in the mood. I couldn't even get a word out and she was hollering at me. I had a bad headache, it was stinging too. I was ready to go home now because yeah I made a stupid decision to drink. The liquor be so good, but the aftermath have me regretting shit.

I heard my room door open and my eyes widened. I furrowed my brows slowly getting out of bed just to see Chris and Baby Slayer. She looked at me and I glared at her, hatred written all over my face.

"Look who's up," Chris said setting the ice on the counter. "I stopped by the store and got you some snacks. You know, just to make you feel better."

"Thank you." I said dryly before darting my eyes to ole girl. "Tell her get out of her."

"Kree why-"

"Don't ask me why!" I hollered at Bri, "I can give you a million reasons why I don't want you around me."

Chris slowly but surely made his way out the room as Bri and I argued. I sat up in my bed so maybe her dumbass could understand me better.

"At a point we was gonna have to sit down and talk about this! Now is that time Kree." Bri sighed.

"No it's not, there's no time to talk right now. I don't need nothing from you, no explanation no nothing. You are a none factor in my life and I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire." I said causing her to look up and blink her tears away.

"Kree-"

"Get the fuck out of my room. I will call the police on you so fast man." I chuckled as she walked up to me.

"Kree please," She grabbed my hands, "Let's just-"

"Get away from me!" I semi yelled pulling back from off the bed. My head was literally throbbing at this point and I just wanted to go back to sleep. "Get out my room! Go!"

"I'm sorry Kree." She cried, "But you have to understand where I was coming from. I would never want to intentionally hurt you. At some point we loved each other, and I couldn't hurt the one I loved."

"Mhm." I hummed plugging my fingers in my ears. I don't want to hear it or deal with it anymore. She honestly doesn't mean shit to me and I told her that more than once.

By now, she was in front of me on her knees begging. I looked out the beautiful glass windows trying my hardest to ignore her. I couldn't though because she kept getting louder and louder.

"I know you still care about me, and I this is upsetting you because you crying too." She placed her hand on my knee as she cried herself. I felt the tears run down my face right when she said something. I didn't even know I was crying to be honest.