:2

Kree Bradley
Next Morning
8:27 am

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and sat up rubbing my eyes. Once my vision was clear, I saw Kairi in my face.

"Get up, daddy wanna talk to you."

I sniffled getting up from the bed. I reached down in my bag grabbing my inhaler feeling a little short breathed. I slowly left the room and walked down the hall to where Draco was. I entered the room to see Christina on his lap in lingerie.

"Baby can you get up for a second, let me have a talk with my son."

Christina got up and left the room closing the door behind her. I pulled my inhaler out the bag and shook it up. I took a two puffs before putting it back.

"You got asthma?"

I shook my head, "No, I just get overheated fast and it causes shortness of breath."

"Let me see the prescription." Draco asked causing me to hand him the bag. He looked at for a moment before his face bawled up, "What the fuck is this?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why does your name say Kree Bradley instead of Marcel? That's not what the fuck we named you." He asked looking up at me.

"My last name is Bradley, its been that for the past three years. Pops adopted me—"

"Pops? That's not the your real father! See I don't like that shit, he all in your head and shit tryna turn you against me!" He stood up and I stared at him with a blank face.

"I don't think so." I shrugged.

"Here." He threw the prescription at me angrily, "Get out of my face. If you wanna go home let me know now cause I'll send you home. You obviously don't like us and we ain't did shit to you!"

"I didn't say I didn't like y'all? Man what?" I bawled up my face feeling irritated.

"Get out my face boy."

I turned around and left the room. I walked back into Christopher room to see him sitting up on his phone. I sat back on the bed and picked up my phone. I was shoved off the bed hard causing me to hit my wrist. It felt twisted, but I worked it around until it felt better.

"You don't belong down here in Harlem. You a whole pussy, you need to go back to Florida. What where we stay isn't good enough for you? Well everybody can't have a doctor as a parent! We from the slum and yo bougie ass need to go back to where you came from." Christopher said standing over me.

"What are you talking about?"

He kicked me in my chest causing it to start stinging. I was feeling my body heat rise, and I never get really angry. No one ever messes with me back home, but see Chris was pushing it. I slowly got up off the floor and sat back on the bed.

"Oh by the way, Kairi said come down for breakfast." He chuckled before leaving the room. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

~~~
Many Hours later
~~~

I sat on the couch scrolling on my phone. I could overhear Chris and Christina talking, but not too loud.

"Man, can I go to the party or not? Its a yes or no question woman."

"Yes Christopher, but do me a favor and take Kree. He needs to get out the house, show him around a bit."

"Ma, that nigga lame. He was upstairs talking to his mama on the phone all night. I think they fell asleep like that too."