:26

Time Skip *10 days until Christmas*

Kree Bradley
Harlem, NY
Home.

"Damn my nigga, slow down." Chris joked as I ran downstairs with my last suitcase. I was preparing to go get Bri so we could fly to Miami for Christmas.

"Man I can't wait to go home and see my MiMi, Pops, Ma, and my uncle. I miss them so much." I smiled as I opened the front door.

Chris laughed, "I bet. You still taking Bri?"

"Fasho." I said grabbing two suitcases as Chris grabbed the other.

"Oh you in love, you flying her out to meet the folks? Yeah man might as well get on one knee." Chris said causing me to laugh.

We dragged my suitcases to the cab and threw them in the trunk. I made sure I had my phone and airpods before turning around and saluting Chris.

"Aight bro, see you on new years." I said giving him dap. I reached down in my pockets and pulled out the keys to my mercedes. "Here, you can drive my car while I'm away. Don't tear it up because my mama gonna send you the insurance bill."

"Really? Thanks man." Chris gave me a hug before smiling hard. I got in the cab and Chris closed the door for me. "See you later."

I waved goodbye watching as he clutched the keys in his hand. The cabby pulled off and I leaned back telling him the directions to Zai house.

Zai House.

"Bri we gon miss the plane." I complained as she stood in the kitchen eating a damn ice cream sandwich.

She squealed, "I'm sorry, it's just I'm nervous and I eat a lot when I'm nervous."

I snatched it out her hand and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her out the kitchen waving goodbye to her little brother Bailey.

"Bailey remember that if you need me just call! My friend Morgan is gonna walk you to school everyday and Zai will walk you home and if you need any cash go back to our house and look in my piggy bank so you won't be hungry and-"

I pulled her out the front door and closed it. She snatched her wrist away and followed me to the cab. I opened the door and she slid in. I yawned zipping my jacket up as the door closed.

"I wasn't done talking." Bri rolled her eyes.

"Why you so moody? If you about to have my baby just say that." I made a face before cutting my eyes.

"Boy please, you know I ain't no damn pregnant. If I was it wouldn't even be for you." She flipped her hair.

I side eyed her, "Don't play with me girl. You better act like you know."

"I ain't scared of you." She said placing her airpods in. I scooted away from her and shook my head in annoyance.

"This gonna be a long trip."

On the plane.

"I'ma die, i'ma die!" Bri panicked as the plane took off. I just stared at her with a straight face.

"Shut up."

"You shut up!" Bri argued causing people to look our way. I looked down in embarrassment and cut my eyes to Bri.

"Don't be doing allat. We riding first class. You better sit here and act like you classy even if you ain't." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"You a dick."

"And?"

"Just letting you know." She said before pulling her phone out. I sat back in my seat getting comfortable.