:27

*9 days until Christmas*

Bri Hall
Next Morning
Miami.

I sat on Kree bed dialing Zai number

I sat on Kree bed dialing Zai number. I tapped my leg patiently waiting for him or Bailey to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bailey, you good?" I asked pushing my fluffy afro aside.

"Yes. What about you? How's Miami so far?" He asked and I could tell my baby was smiling through the phone.

"So far, it's beautiful from what I seen. There's palm trees, oceans, perfect weather and more. I really hope I'm able to bring you here one day. You deserve to see this just as much as I do." I said hearing the room door open.

Kree walked in going into his closet. He was being a spoiled brat so I just let him. He hasn't said a word to me all evening and it doesn't bother me.

"Well Bri, one day I will. It's gonna be me and you traveling the whole world. We have to go to paris. I've always wanted to go." He laughed.

"And I promise you whenever I get the chance I will. I love you Bailey." I said sighing.

"I love you too Bri, bye bye." He said and I said it back before hanging up the phone.

I put my phone back on the charger and grabbed the remote. I changed the channel putting it on Grey's Anatomy. Since his parents left for work this morning, I haven't really left this room. I just didn't feel too comfortable walking around another person's house. It made me feel like I'm intruding.

"Bri." Kree said for the first time causing me to look at him.

"Hm?"

"I'm about to leave. If you wanna ride you better come on and if you don't then that's fine." He said as he walked out his closet dressed to play basketball.

"Where you going?" I asked getting up to put my shoes on.

"The beach. It's a basketball court not too far from here and it's kinda on the beach but then again not. You wanna go?" He asked and I nodded.

I grabbed my purse and made sure I had my wallet. Kree went ahead of me and I followed behind him. I had always wanted to touch sand and see what it felt like. I can't wait, it feels like I'm on a vacation. If Kree would stop acting babyish then my stay here would be ten times better.

Kree Bradley
Basketball Court.

Kree BradleyBasketball Court