60:

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Home.

I pulled the door open, and it was surprisingly unlocked. I went right in and closed the front door behind me. I was freezing, I literally slept on a park bench at the beach. The drive from here to my old house is about an hour away, so just image how long it would've took me to walk there.

I seen the light on in the kitchen and Carmelo was there. He looked up at me before ignoring me and trying to tie his tie again. I was beyond livid with this man.

"You don't have nothing to say to me?" I asked angrily and he looked up at me.

"No, I don't." He shrugged before he began walking away.

"Carmelo are you kidding me? You literally threw me outside and locked me out! Do you know how hurt I was? Do you know how fucking embarrassing that is?" I asked as my eyes welded up with tears.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is to see my wife kissing her baby daddy that she claims she hates?" He turned around and looked at me.

"He heard the front door open and he literally kissed me as you walked up. You clearly seen me push him back because I knew he was only trying to make you mad at me. Come on now, you ain't that dumb Carmelo you're a cardiologist." I said causing him to scoff.

"I don't have time for this, I'm going to work."

I followed him to the door, "Carmelo you just don't care do you? You put me out my own house last night and I had to sleep on a bench! You don't see anything wrong with that?"

"Kiana leave me alone before I go to work frustrated." He sighed.

"Carmelo I was fucking homeless at one point and you know that! When I had to sleep on that bench you know it brought back so many memories. It made me cry because I've worked so hard to be in a better situation and for you just throw me outside instead of talking to your wife and getting the full understanding is just plain stupid." I pushed him.

He shrugged, "Fuck yo opinions and your feelings. I said get the fuck away from me before I go to work frustrated."

I stepped back from him and shook my head. He glared at me before he put on his jacket. I wiped the tears off my face and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I want a divorce."

He paused for a moment and then turned to look at me. He gave me a head nod.

"Do you what you have to do. Get the papers drawn up and I'll sign." He said before leaving out the front door.

I pulled my hair behind my ears and sniffled. I walked over to the house phone and picked it up.

"Hello, can I get three moving trucks?"

Carmelo Bradley
After Work
Home.

I walked in the house at 11pm that night. I was beyond tired and I wanted to do was take a bath and lay down. The house was quiet and there was no food on the stove or anything. I sighed walking over to the door to the garage. I opened it up seeing only Kree car and another one of mines.

I closed the door and locked it back before heading upstairs. I wasn't in the mood right now, I honestly just needed a nap. I opened the bedroom door to see it clean as ever. I looked around walking over to Kiana closet and all her stuff was gone. I walked into the bathroom to see her stuff gone in there as well.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail and I frustratedly yelled. I dialed it again and it did the same. I got up from the bed and picked up my car keys. I sluggishly walked down the stairs feeling sleepy as hell but it could wait.