7: Falling

~Seto~

"Yesterday." Angel suddenly approached me out of nowhere. I tried hard not to look surprise since she'd get disappointed if she learned I never really noticed her there. "You said you'd do everything I want, right?"

I hesitantly nodded. Her lips curved into a smirk. "Then, be my boyfriend."

My eyes widened. "W-What are you saying, Angel?" I tried to sound as calm and gentle as possible but with her smirk, I couldn't keep my anger.

"I said, be mine." When I was about to reply, I felt a presence near me.

Marry.

"M-Marry, w-what are you doing here..?" I asked her, my body still trembling. Angel seemed shock as well but later on, she smiled.

"Marry! I'd like to introduce to you," Angel clung to me. "My new boyfriend, Seto."

"Is that so.." Marry forced a smile at us "I'm happy for you two!"

After that, she ran away and even though she was a little bit far away from me, I could see her tears flow through her cheeks. I tried to run after her but Angel stopped me.

"Don't, Seto." She looked at me dangerously.

"Angel, look. Please face the truth." I gritted my teeth as I made her look at me. "I only love Marry."

She looked down and her head was covered with her long bangs. Maybe I was too hard on her.

"Sorr-"

I was interrupted by her giggle that turned into a laugh as she eyed me. "... I know, idiot. You only love her. But I only love you. Listen, Seto, whatever you do, or whatever she does, you are mine."

/

"I'm still thinking, actually." Marry smiled a sad one as she looked at me with empty eyes. "I.. want to meet dad. But I don't want to leave any of you."

"Marry, whatever you choose or do, I'll always be your ally." I smiled at her and seemed to cheer her up even a little.

Because I love you.

/

"S-Seto! Do you know why Marry s-suddenly decided to go with her dad instead of staying here with us?" Momo asks me with a panicked face. She startled all of us.

"S-She said that?" I wanted her to say no, that it was all a joke.

But if that's what she really wanted..

Momo fell to her knees and her tears fell."Yes..P-Please excuse me." She walked away.

"What are you doing?! Are you just gonna freeze there? Chase after Marry, dumbass!" Hibiya grabbed me by collar. Even though he was two years younger then me, he acted like a big brother.

"What can I do now?! That's what she decided! I have to respect her."

"Seto, that's what I think isn't good with you.." Kano was the one to step up next. "You're too kind!"

"Chase her." Haruka told me with a serious face.

"Do it." Shintaro's face seemed normal but it was more sincere than usual.

".. I can't..."

"Stop being a crybaby, Seto! Go after-"

"I said, I can't! She deserves a man better than me!" I retorted, my eyes darkening. A piece of paper then fell from my jacket.

Hibiya picked it up and his eyes widened and asked, "... Seto, you.. have cancer?"

I'm so gomen the events happen fast. You see, I've thought of a new fan fic. (SetoMarry , too) but that one's longer. And I'll probably post it after I end this.

I was also thinking of editing this some more because it turned out to be crappy but my bestfriend couldn't wait anymore.

Again, sorry for this chapter :)

P.S: Since Authoress-san is heaven sent, (Nah, jk) I'll try to make this a little bit of longer.