3: Complicated

~Seto~

“No way! The Marry, as in, your first lo—” I tried to cover Kano's mouth before he says anything that's not really good.

“Shh. Don't shout, Kano. She's probably around here” I might be a tomato right now.

“Ggh! ... O-Okay, S...Seto... I can't breath!” Kano choked out. I quickly let him go of my grasp.

“I'm sorry. Are you alright?” I asked him as he places his hand to his throat, and breaths heavily

“I'm fine... somehow...” Kano then lets out a loud laugh. “But still, Seto, why don't you tell her now?”

“I can't!”

“Why?” He asks with a serious face. I averted my gaze.

“Let me ask you the same question. Why can't you tell Kido you like her?” His eyes widened while it was my turn to get serious.

He sighs and grins at me “Yes, yes. You win. I lost.” He says while raising his both hands casually.

I snicker while we both laugh loudly at the same time. “Girls are quite complicated, eh?”

“Mhm. Really complicated.”

“By the way, is Angel still not giving up on you?”

-

~Marry~

I gasped slightly, as I cover my mouth.

“And so yeah, Seto rejected Angel. But even so, she doesn't give up. She was a really clingy girl. Even classes! She flirts with Seto! I mean, seriously!? She came all the way there just to greet Seto!” Momo's face seemed to be colored by red because of anger.

She understood me, actually. So she was like an interpreter of me and her friends. It's been weeks since we met, so maybe I could call them my friends, too?

Today, the topic was “Irritating girls that irritates me more than they should and it makes me go hulk”

Though I really didn't get why we should have a topic buuut.... Maybe that's how girls' talk work here.

‘Why did Seto rejected her’ is what Marry just asked.” Momo said and I nodded, agreeing happily.

In the corner of my eye, I think I saw all of them smirk in a nanosecond. Even Takane-senpai who rarely even smiles.

“Well, we don't know about that...” Momo trailed off teasingly. I didn't get what she's trying to imply.

“Marry, I think it would be a lot better if you learn that yourself.” I heard a high-pitched voice beside me. And as I look, it was Ayano-san who gently taps back.

“I agree with Onee-chan, actually.” Kido whispered though all of us heard it.

“Marry, you'll understand after... well, a few more days. Maybe.” Takane-san commented as she nods her head. Something in their voices and faces made me want to blush.

I tilted my head in confusion as suddenly, the room turned quiet. They turned red suddenly.

I tapped Takane-san who was the nearest person. “N-NOT AT ALL! I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT HARUKA AT ALL! I'M REALLY NOT THINKING IF HE LIKES ME OR NOT!”

Takane-san suddenly stood up on her seat (with a red face) and shouted. I felt my body tremble.

“Ahh..  Takane-sanpai. No one actually asked you that ...” Ayano-san nervously try to make her calm.

Her eyes then widened and after a while, her face turned redder while she looked down. I thought I saw her sink in her chair for a minute.

-

~Seto~

I shivered as he says her name. “Oh, please Kano. Don't remind me of her.”

Kano laughs loudly as he clutches his stomach. “K-Kano!” I shouted while my face was red.

“...S-Sorry! I just ... can't.... AHAHAHAHA!” Kano laughs louder and I sigh, still red.

“..I'll call Kido..” And with that, his laughter died out in a blink of an eye.

He wiped a fake tear while he slowly gets up. “Kano, you're mean.”

“Sorry about that. I just can't take your face off my mind when Angel confesses to you, especially when she gave you her burnt chocolate, also when she—”

“Kano!” I felt myself melting in embarrassment. Well, Angel is just... actually... She's a year above us. And she liked me. But I didn't like her back.

“Well~, anyways, what are you going to do with her? I mean, since Marry is now here.”

-

Wow. Was that short? By the way sorry if I had wrong grammars and spellings. I rushed everything here. And, everything's finished. Yay!

But wait who is Angel, exactly? Well, we'll see~!

Oh, dedicated to my Nee-chan, HeartOfSteel15! Thanks for voting!
See you next chappiesss!