4: Forced

~Marry~

“Seto-kun~!” I heard someone call Seto. Realizing who it is, Seto quickly grabs my hand and ran with me.

We kept on running. But I don't know from who. I didn't realized that smiles had already crept in our faces. Running was actually fun. But also very exhausting.

I tapped Seto's back to signal that I'm really tired and I can't take it anymore.

“Oh, let's just rest... There...” He was also panting as he points to the nearest bench.

We sat there in silence. Both of us suddenly laughed. “That was fun, isn't, Marry?” He beams at me and I nodded violently.

“W- Why are you.. running away from me?!” A familiar voice knocked on our ears. Seto's face changed from a pleased expression to a slightly disgusted and surprised face.

“... A-Angel...” Seto mumbles nervously.

“Who is she?” She asks at she points to me. She was a little pretty, actually. She had straight brown hair that was silky soft. Her face was also slightly tired but from the looks of it, she seems to be completely happy.

“..  Sh-She's my girlfriend, Marry. ”

Angel's and my eyes widened. My cheeks got hot and I felt like hiding under a stone forever. “Sh-She is?!” She was literally shouting now. She glared at Seto and me.

“Well, she happens to be a friend.. and a girl.. So, girlfriend?” Seto nervously answers since tears seemed to fall in Angel's eyes.

The moment Seto said that, Angel have regained her posture and she was brighter than ever. “So she's just a friend?!”

“The both of you are my friends... B-But Marry is my best friend.” He explained.

“..Well, okay...” Angel eyed me. “You're so quiet...”

“A-Angel, she's mute..” Seto murmured sadly while I nodded as I looked at the ground. Angel's eyes stared me sympathetically. She crouches down to be able to meet my eye level.

“I-I'm sorry about that...” She looked at me with a guilt.

I looked at Seto and moved hands a bit nervously. “She said it was okay and that it would be nicer if you became friends with her.”

Angel's eyes brightened as she beams at me. “Of course!”

-

“I was always alone since I was a child. No one talked to me. Not even a smile. Then, one day, my father, who already lives with another family and woman, told me that my mother died. So, I stayed at his house and I felt more uncomfortable. They looked at me as if I was the one that had a mistress... The one who did wrong... But the truth is that, I just wanted friends..

“I then decided that I would rather die so in that way, I won't feel any pain anymore. That's when I met Seto.

“He was kind. And although all he talks about is you.. I really enjoyed his company.”

I blushed when Angel said that all he talks about is me. Seto isn't here, though. He said he's worried about Kido and Kano, who seemed to have went away without his permission. [A/N: Where are they going? If you know what I mean.]

So Angel talked about her life. She want actually that bad like Momo said.

“Do you like him? Seto, I mean.” Angel asked and looked at me with a please-say-no face.

I never did realized I have shook my head no. But it was also good for her. So she will be with Seto. And she won't have to be alone anymore. I waved goodbye to her and she does the same. The moment I was on my bed, I realized my cheeks were wet.  It was probably tears. But I wonder, why am I crying?

So! This chappie is edited! Yay! I srsly laughed when I found my mistakes on some of the paragraphs. I don't know.. I'm probably drunk when I wrote this.