moving day

"Why is it so fucking cold !" You whine as you realise you left your bedroom window open.
You get up and shut the window then finish packing away you pc; wrapping the monitor in bubble wrap to keep it safe.
"Your up early we dont leave till 6 you have plenty of time" your mother says
"I couldnt go back to sleep plus i still have a lot to pack"  you didn't mind moving since you dint have any friends that lived here anyway, all of your friends where online.

Time skip:

You had finished packing and was now sat editing your  new video when you found out you had hit 1 million  subs.a A notification from twitter popped up; you presssed on it and saw a flow of messages from your supporters congratulating you filled your inbox. "It's time to leave!" Your mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs. You grabbed your laptop and got in the car.  When you told your mother that you hit 1 million subs she cried with joy she had always been so supportive of you from day one. After an hour you fell asleep you dreamed of being in the smp and meeting dream and all of the other amazing content creators.

You woke up from your nap to find your mum pulling into the drive way. Your body ached, you had been sat in the car for hours and couldnt wait to get out. "Home sweet home " you looked at your mum and she gave you a reassuring smile.

Sorry this is a short chapter this is more of an introduction. Next chapter should be better <3