Love at first sight

You started make my room feel more homely : you put up your posters of the dream smp and made your bed. Iyou unpacked the boxes and started to take out your monitor and keyboard, you then took out the rest of the parts to the pc then set it up on your new desk; it was a pretty cool it had led lights that ran across the edge of it.

A nock at the door shock your house, you ran down stair to see who it was but your mother had beat you to it. At tall boy and his mother stood at the door way, your heart skipped a beat as you realised who it was; the boy was in fact tommy innit. You panicked and went to run up stairs as you mother baited you out " this is my daughter y/n she is Tommy's age she's going to the same school too!" Your heart was beating at 100mph "oh hello its nice to meet you both" you tried not to fangirl infront of the parents. "Would you like to come hang out sometime" tommy said in a husky voice "that would be really cool " you were actually going to hang out with THE tommy innit! When they left you tore down your smp posters just in case he was to ever come over and fell asleep.

Tommys pov:
I walked back to my house my heart pounding she was so beautiful. Her hair was a beautiful shade of (your hair colour) and her eyes where like crystals. She was perfect there was not a flaw on her. I layed on my bed thinking of her beauty i couldnt get her out of my head so i did the only thing i could think of i texted Wilbur:

Tommyinnit: hey Wilbur can i ask you a question?
Wilbur: what is it child?
Tommyinnit: do you believe in love at first sight?
Wilbur: yes! You can fall in love with someone straight away! Why do you ask have you met someone?
Tommyinnit: nope i was just wondering

I couldn't tell him he would bully me so hard. I wish i got her social media when i was there I'm so stupid! Anyway what if she didn't like me beacause i played minecraft.

y/no pov: my heart was still beating at 100 mph when i woke up from my nap. Should i text him on twitter? But if i do he will know i watch his videos and then it will be awkward. Oh FFS fuck this: i open twitter and go to message him when a notification pops up it was from THE dreamwastaken!
I opened the message and started to read it.

Dreamwastaken: hey Y/n congrats on 1 m! would you like to join the dream smp gorge was watching your videos yesterday and said you was very funny so i checked you out myself and you really remind me of tommy lol!
I HAVE TO BE DREAMING
I text back while jumping with joy

You:hey dream! I would love to join thank you for this opportunity!

Dreamwastaken: thats okay its good to hear you want to join the ip is ***********
I ran over to my computer and typed in the ip.
I loaded into the world and met dream at spawn i could barely sit still.

Dream: join vc2 i want you to meet everyone!
You:okay!

I start to panic; what if tommy recognizes my name. I join the gc anyway.

Dream: hey this is y/n she's new to the smp
You: hello its nice to meet you all!
Tommyinnit: hello y/n quick question where do you live
Tubbo: TOMMY YOU CANT ASK THAT THATS CREEPY
Tubbo: hello y/n btw
You hey tubbo it's ok don't worry
You: i live Nottingham tommy
Tommy: y/n is that you!
Wilbur: tommy do you know her?
Tommy: I'm pretty sure i do ! Give me minuet I'm going somewhere
Tommy left the call
I muted myself as my heart rate increased he knew it was me.
Wilbur:hello y/n sorry if tommy creeped you out!
I unmuted my mic
you; its okay I'm pretty sure he does know me, excuse me quickly someone just nocked on my door.
Dream: what did i miss
tubbo: tommy knows y/n and I'm pretty sure he is at her door
I ran downstairs and opened the door as i assumed it was tommy
"Y/n you stream! " he shouted
"Oh hi tommy come in " i walked him upstairs to my room and he sat on the bed
You: I'm back and i now have a tall child in my room
Tubbo: is it tommy!!!!
I turned on my cam to show that tommy was indeed in my room with me
Dream: so your telling me you two live next to eachother
Tommy:yea how cool is that they woman lives next to me!
You : guys I'm going to go i talk to you later!
Dream : okay have fun making out with tommy!!
I went bright red as i shut off my discord.
" do you want to hang out seeming as we are going to be spending a lot of time with eachother" tommy sounded nervous
"I would hang out with you anyway dummy!"
He started to smile the biggest smile i had ever seen.

We sat for hours chatting about nothing and just making jokes. "I have to stream now but you can join as a special guest!" I said hoping he would stay " sounds good i can host your stream if you want!"
I nod my head then set up another chair for him to sit on then started my live.

Hey guys today i have a special guest!!
Tommy shoved me off the chair then immediately started to talk to my chat.
Wow so rude bitchboy! I shouted when i heard the front door shut.
"Entertain the chat quick ima just let my mum know your here"
"No problem"
I ran down stairs my mum was with Tommy's mum, they where sat about to open a bottle of wine
" is tommy with you or is he at a friends" Tommy's mum asked me
'' he's with me we are streaming " walking towards the fridge and grabbing a 2 cans of coke.
"Let tommy know he can stay here tonight as his mother is"
"Will do!" I started to get all giddy
I ran back upstairs to tommy screaming TWITCH PRIME TO Y/N i smiled and walked into my room
I muted my mic "your mum is staying here tonight idk why but they are drinking wine so my mum said you are welcomed to stay too"
"I'd love to" he looked right into my eyes