Vlog gun

We streamed for about 2 hours just laughing at stupid jokes and playing you laugh you lose. After i turned of the i stream i looked at tommy his streaming persona was very different what he was like off stream, off stream he was calm and his voice was a lot deeper. I liked his off stream voice it was calming and made me feel like there wasn't anything to worry about.  Mine and his mum said we could sleep in the same bed because they trusted us plus its not like there was anything between us right?

I learned a lot about tommy as we chatted about random topics until we looked at the time it was 3am. "I think its time we sleep if we wanna hang out and vlog tomorrow" i said in my tired voice "your right" his tired voice was so cute.

Tommys pov:
Why is y/n so fucking cute its so hard not to just grab her and give her a massive hug.  She makes me feel  so safe i just wish i could tell her my feelings but its too early we've only properly talked today.

I layed next to y/n just staring at the wall, i couldnt sleep i dont know why i just couldnt.
She was so cute when she slept too; she was curled up hugging the blanket. After i layed there for a while a finally drifted to sleep.

I woke up to y/n digging through her draws drying to find an outfit, I stepped in and told her she would look good in a pale blue dress that was covered in little pink butterflies. We  argued back and forth because she dissagreed that i was a fashion icon, she wore the dress😎

Y/n pov:

Tommy was so cute, god  dam it  I'm a simp. He forced me to wear this pale blue dress that was covered in pink butterflies and after arguing with him about not wanting to wear it I finally gave up.  We decided we would go meet tubbo as he didn't live too far away and we would go to the arcade.

After tommy went home and got dressed he came back in yet another red and white t shirt how many of those t shirts does he have. My mum insisted on driving us so we got in the car a set off for tubbos house.  It was only a 30 minuet drive before we arrived tubbo ran out the house and rugby tackled tommy they had such a cute friendship they were just like brothers.  We went to tubbos room and tommy decided to stream on tubbos pc just seeing him laugh and have fun  made my heart so happy.  After a while we headed off to the arcade, tommy was set on getting a nerf gun. We played loads of games and tommy was just awful me and tubbo had to earn the tickets for his -vlog gun-

After a few hours i started to get tired and tommy knew it. "I think its time we went home y/n " he took off his hoodie and handed it too me "why are you giving me your hoodie" i said a bit confused " you look cold " he said I'm pretty sure that was just an excuse for me to wear his hoodie i still put it on tho. Me and tommy said our goodbyes as i gave tubbo a massive hug. Then we walked to where my mother was parked.

Tommys pov:
Y/n looked so sleepy as we drived home, she was curled up in a ball her face snuggled into my hoodie. As she fell asleep her head rested on my lap, i stroked through her hair and as her mum pulled into the driveway i scooped her up and carried her too her bed and layed her down and at that moment i kissed her forehead and left. When i got home i started streaming. As soon as i started streaming my whole chat told me to look on twitter, so i did.

                                                              Tubbo
                                      Tommy is such a simp🤚
                                        1 attachment

There was a video of me giving y/n my hoodie.
I straight away called tubbo
Tommy:TUBBO
Tubbo:yes tommy
Tommy: please tell my chat I'm not a simp, because of your fucking tweet they al think I'm a simp.
Tubbo: chat tommy innit is not a simp y/n was just cold
Tommy:thank you

After an hour i stopped the stream. Ive only spoke to y/n for 2 days and its felt like a lifetime.

It's harder to write a fan fic than i first thought but it is fun