Was it just a dream?

Tommy and Wilbur ran towards me and my mum I instantly wrapped my arms around Tommy
"I remember!"
"Omg y/n finally "
"I fucking love you tommy"
"I fucking love

"Why is it so fucking cold !" You whine as you realise you left your bedroom window open.
You get up and shut the window then finish packing away you pc; wrapping the monitor in bubble wrap to keep it safe.
"Your up early we dont leave till 6 you have plenty of time" your mother says
"I couldnt go back to sleep plus i still have a lot to pack" you didn't mind moving since you dint have any friends that lived here anyway, all of your friends where online.

Time skip:

You had finished packing and was now sat editing your new video when you found out you had hit 1 million subs.a A notification from twitter popped up; you presssed on it and saw a flow of messages from your supporters congratulating you filled your inbox. "It's time to leave!" Your mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs. You grabbed your laptop and got in the car. When you told your mother that you hit 1 million subs she cried with joy she had always been so supportive of you from day one. After an hour you fell asleep you dreamed of being in the smp and meeting dream and all of the other amazing content creators.

You woke up from your nap to find your mum pulling into the drive way. Your body ached, you had been sat in the car for hours and couldnt wait to get out. "Home sweet home " you looked at your mum and she gave you a reassuring smile.

You started make my room feel more homely : you put up your posters of the dream smp and made your bed. Iyou unpacked the boxes and started to take out your monitor and keyboard, you then took out the rest of the parts to the pc then set it up on your new desk; it was a pretty cool it had led lights that ran across the edge of it.

A nock at the door shock your house, you ran down stair to see who it was but your mother had beat you to it. At tall boy and his mother stood at the door way, your heart skipped a beat as you realised who it was; the boy was in fact tommy innit.

So this is infact the last chapter to my rollercoaster of a story!
I had so much fun writing this story and I would like to thank you all for the support on this story.
Also pls don't hate me for the Ning to this story😭😂