Movie day

We got out of bed and tommy went home to get dressed and I put on my new fit:
A baby blue jumper, a white tennis skirt, baby blue knee high socks and white airforces.
(You can change it if you want )

After getting dressed I sat down and checked Twitter completely forgetting I had made fan art of me and tommy my pfp , I had tons of tweets flooding my inbox asking if me       and tommy were dating.

User1
Omg @y/u are you and @tommyinnit
Dating!!

User2
I shippp @y/u and @tommyinnit

A few tweets in particular caught my eye:

                                                                    Tommyswife
           You will never be good enough for tommy he is mine and only mine.

                                                            Tommyismyboyfriend.       
                          Your too ugly for tommy, tommy deserves a queen like me  

I tried not to let the tweets get to me I'd just tell Tommy about them later.
A knock at the door brought me back from the world of twitter, I ran to the door and fell into Tommy's arms.

"Hey you okay I was only gone for 20 minutes" I didn't want him to know some silly tweets upset me.

"I'm fine I just really like your hugs"
His face went a dark shade of pink.
"Right let's get snacks then we can watch marvel movies"
"Yesss! Your look really pretty today by the way"
"Thank you simpinnit" I started giggling as a locked the door and started walking
"Aye bitch I'm just complementing you" he was now walking behind me fake pouting.
"I know tomtom" I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me and kissed him on the cheek his face now glowing bright red.

We got to the shop and grabbed coke obviously and various snacks like chocolate and popcorn. Tommy also grabbed a plastic minecraft diamond sword from the toy section.

"You are literally a 5 year old Tom Tom"
"Woman this will make quality content since I sorta broke my last one."
"Okay tomtom whatever you say"

We got to my  house and layed  the snacks on my bed then put on a Spider-Man movie.
After a few hours tommy insisted we watched the end game and I was not about to argue about it because I knew I wouldn't win. I put it on and tommy turned to me
"I love spending time with you y/n"
Although I had known tommy for a while now I still fangirled about him every now and again now was one of those moments. I tried to obtain myself yet I failed.
"I love spending time with you tommy I love seeing your face every day I'm so glad we are neighbors"
His face yet again went red.
Instead of saying anything tommy grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. I layed in his arms and watched the end game.
When it got to the end of the movie I heard tommy start to sob
"Awwww what's wrong tomtom"
"Nothing the movies just sad"
I started to burst out laughing
"I thought you was a big man tomtom "
"I AM "
"Okay tomtom"
I patted his head and went back to be snuggled in his arms.
"I love you Tomtom" I whispered under my breath
"I love you too y/n"
I loved him so much I was i could date him but I know if I did I would end up messing something up. He said he would wait for me to be ready but I don't think I will ever be properly ready to be the girlfriend he deserves.

I soon fell asleep hugging Tommy's waist like a teddybear .

Tommy's pov:
She was so cute laying there hugging me while she slept. I will always wait for her to be ready for a relationship and I understand she is scared and unsure after her last boyfriend which I completely understand. She is worth waiting for, she is perfect everything about her was amazing, her laugh brightens my day and her hugs make my heart melt.

Y/n pov:
I woke up to Tommy and I hugging eachother: it was so cute his face tucked into my jumper I decided to take a picture and send it to Wilbur and ask him for advice about my situation.

You: Wilbur look at this
1 attatchement

Big brother will😀: omg are you two dating he looks so peaceful

You :  no but we have both said we have feelings for each other but I said I wasn't ready.

Big brother will😀: why's that y/n

You:my ex was abusive and I'm scared of relationships.

Big brother will😀: it's not up to me to tell you what to do y/n but i know Tommy and he would never lay a hand on any woman let alone you, he's mad about you y/n. Trust me whenever I talk to him he always mentions you and how happy you make him.

You:really! You know what Wilbur your  right he's nothing like my ex. I can trust him, I think it time I tell him I'm ready.

Big brother will😀:me, Niki and tubbo are going to surprise Tommy next week why don't you do it then so it can be extra special!

You:omg good idea, also can I have nikis number I'm too scared to ask for it but I really want eyeliner tips from her.

Big brother Wilbur : hahahaha sure it ***********

You:thank you will I'll talk later Tommy is gunna wake up soon

Big brother will😀: okay smol bean I'll send you the details about the surprise in the next few days.

You:okay!

I put my phone down and start to stroke Tommy's hair.

Omg we hit 100 reads today! I never thought we would hit 10 reads let alone 100
Thank you all i would really appreciate it you could vote it only takes a second!
Also please stay hydrated and take care of yourself 🥰✨