Flash back to a more simple time

Flash back to y/ns first day on the smp:

Y/ns pov:
I'm scroll through Twitter as me and tommy sit and talk about random subjects.
@ranboolive has started following you

@ranboolive has sent you a message

Ranboo: hey you new to the smp right?
You:hey! Yea I was meant to meet everyone today but tommy found out I was his neighbor so I got a bit distracted.
Ranboo: that's cool! Wanna play  some minecraft with me during the week?
You: I'd love that! I can't tomorrow cause tommy wants me to meet tubbo with him but I can the day after
Ranboo: sounds good ttyl
You: bye ranboo!
Ranboo:byee!

"Who was you texting y/n?"
"Oh just ranboo he asked me if I wanted to play minecraft with him sometime "
"Oh cool, ranboo is a cool dude"
"He seems it"
Did I like ranboo?

Time skip to 2 days later:

I hopped on a discord call with ranboo before starting my stream. We was going to start a survival world of our own just me and him.

Ranboo:hey y/n have you started you stream?
You : not yet! I'm about to start now so ima deafen quick
Ranboo: okay np!

I deafened then told my chat the plan for today they got excited as soon as I mentioned ranboo.

You:yoooo let's get this world started
Ranboo:yes!

We played for a few hours making a house and mining for materials. I felt myself falling for him yet I kept those feelings in the back of my head. I loved tommy not ranboo that's how it is.

You:hey ima head off it's quite late here!
Ranboo: okay night y/n

I left the discord call then said goodbye to my stream.
Why can't I just love tommy and be friends with ranboo. Why does this have to be so hard.

Narrative:
As y/n and ranboo grew closer y/ns feeling for ranboo grew too but her feelings for tommy grew too.
Y/n and ranboo would ft whenever y/n wasn't with tommy.

A day before the meet:
Ranboos pov:
Ranboo: hey y/n wanna ft I miss youuuu
Y/n: yessss

My heart filled with joy when y/n said yes, I loved talking to her so much I wish she didn't love tommy yet that's not my decision.

Incoming call from y/n🤍

Y/n: heyyy
Ranboo: hey cutie
Y/n: wanna hop on our survival world?
Ranboo: I'd love that

We played for about 2 hours till y/n had to go because fucking tommy was coming over.
Of course he was he's always over I never get to talk to y/n anymore.

Back to the present:
Y/ns pov:
"Ranboo i had feelings for you too but I love tommy you need to accept that."
I felt like crying. I didnt want to loose ranboo he was my best friend I didn't know what I would do without him.
"You had feelings for me? What changed y/n"
"What changed was that you was more of a brother to me and I knew deep down tommy was the love of my life why cant you just except that!"
I lost it my sadness just took over.
"Why are you so angry y/n all I said was that I loved you why can't you except that!"
"Because it's like you can't just be happy for me !" After that I stood up and walked to my room tears streaming down my face

Wilburs pov:
I heard ranboo and y/n shouting from upstairs but didn't dare interfere. Until I heard y/n slam her bedroom door crying. I could hear her sobs from the living room
"Is she okay" I asked niki
"I'll go check on her"
"No I will" tommy stood up
"No tommy let me" niki stood up and walked upstairs
"I swear to god don't you dare go upstairs Tommy" tubbo stated which  surprised me and I think it surprised tommy too.
"Tubbo make sure tommy stays here I'm going to see what's happened"
I stood up and walked to where ranboo was.
I opened the door to ranboo sat on the bed crying, ranboo never cried.

Sorry I havent posted! I have half term now so there should be updates every other day!
I love you all and thank you for like 900 reads that's crazy!