please dont go

Tw panic attacks-
Nikis pov:
I hesitantly opened the door to y/n sobbing her face buried in her teddy bear.
"Hey y/n tell me what's happened "
"Ranboo is being so fucking selfish, why can't he just be happy for me"
"Y/n I'm sure ranboo is happy for you. I'm pretty sure he just needs some time to sort his feelings out."
"I hope so niki, he is my best friend I don't want to loose him."
I sat on the and gave y/n a hug, I hoped I was right I can't stand them arguing like this.

Wilburs pov:
"Ranboo what's going on between you and y/n?"
Tears fell from his face and down his neck
"She got upset because I was jealous of her and tommy"
"Ranboo I'm sure it will be fine she probably just needs some time to calm down "
"I'm going to go home later today I think its best I go home early so it's not awkward"
"I'll let everyone know "
And with that I left the room and went back downstairs.
"Ramboo is going to leave later because he doesn't want to upset y/n even more bless him"
"Wilbur this is all my fault "
"No it's not tommy" tubbo hugged tommy then walking upstairs probably to go tell ranboo not to leave
"Tommy trust me it's not your fault it's nobody's fault okay" I gave him a reassuring look
"But Wilbur I was the jealous one"
"tommy it just shows how much you care about y/n and how much you don't want to loose her"
I got up and walked upstairs to go see how y/n was doing.

Y/ns pov:
Curled up on my bed niki was carming me down as Wilbur came in.
"Ranboo is leaving tonight because he doesn't want to make it awkward "
Tears started to swell up again, I got up from my led and went to the guest room
"Don't leave ranboo I'm sorry okay please just don't go yet "
I broke down yet agian
"I'm sorry too y/n but I can't keep my feelings to myself anymore "
"Ranboo please your my best friend "
"But I don't want  to be your best friend y/n I want to be tommy I want to be your boyfriend"
Ranboo got his bag and left the room as a chased after him my body shaking.
"Goodbye y/n"
"P-please Ranboo " I could feel myself having a panic attack.
As the door shut I felt my body fall to the ground I was caught by tommy who then layer my on the sofa,
I could barely breathe and my body had gone weak
"Your okay y/n I'm here" I could here tommy reassuring me as niki handed me a glass of water
"He's gone and it's all my fault"

Ahhhh thank you for over 1k reads that's crazyyyyy 🤚🤚🤚