015. ➪ 𝗯𝘆𝗲-𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆.

It was cold. Your toes were basically frozen. You turned around and there he was, laying right next to you. You held your breath before you hear the door open. You turn to see Nova standing there.

"Looks like you two had a good time last night.." She whispers with a smirk on her face. You shake your head and get out of bed, letting you breathe. The light was shining through the curtains and you look at the time. It's Sunday and it's ten in the morning.

You stretch and look back at Finn. His hair was messy and his face was in the pillow. You then turn to Nova. "We were just talking last night. Must've fell asleep."

"What were you doing?" You ask.

"Oh! I forgot my charger in the living room so I went to get it but there was...a man in the living room though so I couldn't get it." She mumbles.

Fuck...

  "It's alright, i'll get it." You say and nod at her. She smiles and you leave, closing the door behind you. You walked down stairs and walk towards the living room, peaking in. You see Cullen sitting there with a beer in his hand and notice a charger plugged into the wall.

You quietly walked over and grabbed the charger.

  "How'd you find out?"

Your heart dropped. His voice was deep and raspy. You look around and see nobody else in the room. You grab the charger and stood there.

  "Find out what?" You respond.

He then gets up and slams the beer bottle onto floor, clearly angry. You gulp and take a step back.

  "How the fuck did you find out?!" He shouts.

  "Keep your voice dow-"

He grabs you and pushes you up against the wall, hand around neck. It hurt. It was getting harder to breathe and you scratched at his hand, trying to push it away.

  "You don't get to fucking talk back to me. Understood? Now tell me how you found out about me and Jules."

Jules...Jules Grey.

  "CULLEN!" Athena screams and pushes him away. You fall and take a deep breath, breathing heavily.

  "What the hell is wrong with you?! You almost killed her!" Athena shouts. Cullen tries to grab her but Athena snaps. In a blink of an eye, Cullen is on the floor.

"Get the hell out of my house." Athena mumbles.

"I've had it with your shit! Get out!" She screams. You sit and watch Cullen grow angrier and angrier.

It was dark. You were high. Extremely high that you basically saw colors and everything around you was going by so slowly. You didn't mind it though. It was a good trip.

You were hanging out with yourself. You were used to it. As you walked, you hummed a song as it played in your earphones. You were hungry and decided to go to the nearest store. It was a 7/11. You walked in and grabbed a gatorade with some chips and a slim jim. You went to the cashier and put your stuff down before grabbing your wallet from your pocket, taking out the amount that was said. You gave it to them and they handed you a bag.

You thanked them before leaving and checked your phone as you walked. It was eight. You had to be back within an hour. You started to walk and walk. It was a long day. You were tired and sleepy. As you walked and ate your slim jim, you noticed a car. It was every familiar looking. As you walked closer you stopped, dropping your slim jim on the floor. It was Cullen's car.