005. ➪ 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.

𝟺:𝟷𝟹 𝚙𝚖

Mr. Chadwick's office consists of the minimalist aesthetic. White everywhere with plants here and there. I honestly don't like it..it's too bright and too plain.

Oh did I mention that I was in the office with Marcel and my mom? Yeah..this is going to be interesting.

"Ma'am you may be wondering why you're here.."

"Please, call me Athena." Your mom smiles and shakes his hand. He smiles and you noticed him staring at your mother in a different way.

You clear your throat and glare at him. He awkwardly chuckles and he then sits back in his seat.

"So my staff has heard rumors going around about abuse going on at the Tycho family home." Chadwick explains and places his hands on his desk. You saw your mother's smile fade and she quickly brought it back.

"Oh well those are just rumors, Sir."

"Please...call me Ian." Mister Chadwick smiles. You roll your eyes seeing what he's trying to do. Your mother nods before continuing.

"Well, Ian, as I said before, those are clearly just rumors. We are a happy family. Right, kids?" She says and looks at both of you. Marcel nods and you nod as well but it wasn't as enthusiastic as Marcel. Your mom kicks your leg making you nod more enthusiastically.

"I believe you but the school board orders me to get CPS to check out the home. Your child, Y/n, has been coming to school with fresh bruises every few days. Hopefully you understand."

"Well because your students are harassing my child, Ian." Your mother defends.

"Oh? I wasn't aware..Y/n, are you getting bullied here at school?" He asks and turns to you.

"Yeah, I am."

"My apologies, Athena. I shall look into this." Chadwick says.

"So you'll call off the CPS?" Your mom asks and Chadwick let's out a sigh.

"I really wish I could but I will get fired from my job if i don't follow the school board rules or go against them."

"Do it then." You scoff. Your mother turns to you and glared at you.

"Y/n!"

"Oh no..it's okay, Athena. I'm used to students acting like this towards me. I've had students who are worse." Chadwick laughs.

After setting up a meeting with CPS, you all were about to go home but he stopped you.

"Y/n, do you mind if I ask you about the bullying?"

"Yeah I do mind." You say but your mom looks at you. You look at her and you let out a sigh.

"...Fine." You mutter before turning to him.

"On second thought, sure." You say and sit back down. Your brother and mom follow but you look straight at Chadwick.

"But I don't want my brother or mom here." You say with crossed arms as you sit in the chair.