001. ➪ 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀.

𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝.
7:05 a.m

My ceiling fan is probably annoyed at me staring at it every single morning. I couldn't help it. It was part of my routine. Stay up until five in the morning, build something in minecraft, play murder mystery in roblox, listen to music and jump around my room while i play the air guitar and feeling like the main character for the extra two hours until i eventually get tired and bored.

So there i am, laying on my messy bed with the ceiling fan staring at me and going in circles. It was probably thinking, "Get the hell up and be productive."

Now i wish it was that easy. Getting out of bed and actually being excited that a new day has started. Im still waiting for satan to appear infront of me and to wake up in the middle of a lava pit.

   "Y/n. It's seven. Get up." Mom says and peaks through the door. Her dyed black hair was tied in a low pony tail and a white apron hugging her hour glass body. She had bright red lipstick and some dark eyeshadow on with arched eye brows.

"Yeah, i know." You mumbled before staring back at the ceiling. Your mom looked at you then at the ceiling then back at you. You could feel her dark green eyes on you.

She knew something was wrong but didn't ask what was wrong. A small sigh could be heard leaving her lips as she closed the door not wanting to bother you.

A few minutes pass and you're still in bed. It was like this every day but today was just different. Maybe because today was your first day of sophomore year.

You hated your highschool. Why? Because the people there were probably the most shittiest people to exist. They basically made you feel like crap all the time. You'll see once you get to school.

No wonder it's taking you longer than usual to get up. Eventually your brother, Marcellus, walks in halfway ready.

  "Mom said to come in and to tell you to get ready." He says and puts on his shoe as he leans against the door.

  "I know." You say again and slowly get up letting out a tired groan.

  "Did you get any sleep at all?"

  "Not really." You reply and finally get out of bed before heading to the restroom.

  "You seriously need to start getting some sleep, Y/n." Your brother replies.

  "Psh. Since when do you care? Go away." You shout as you finish your business in the restroom.

You open the door with your hand combing out your hair to face your brother towering over you.

  "You're my sibling. I'm suppose to care." He says.

  "Move, Marcel. I need to get ready." You say and push him away.

  "Why are you always so moody? Like we get it, you hate mornings but don't take it out on us." He asks and leans against the door frame.

A water bottle was near your desk so you grab it and chuck it at him. "I said get out!" You sigh and he dodges the water bottle by catching it.

  "Fine, jeez." He grumbles before leaving.

After about a good thirty minutes of getting ready, you walk down stairs wearing whatever you wanted. You look at the clock as you head down the stairs and noticed that it's almost eight.

School starts at nine so you had time.

  "Morning, kiddo!" Your mom smiles and waves at you. You wave back before heading to the door to leave but he stopped you.

"Get back here and eat." Cullen says.

"I'm not hungry.."

"First you claim to have depression and now you're anorexic? What's next? Anxiety?" Cullen complains and looks at you.

You tried so hard not to do anything. The skin on your palm would tear when you clenched your hands into a fist. You then walk back to the table and see the bowl of lucky charms. You sit down and take a deep breath.

I didn't claim to have it. I did have it. I was diagnosed with it. The fact that he doesn't know that i was also diagnosed with anxiety is just pathetic at this point. He doesn't give a shit about any of us.

You get up and put the bowl in the sink not even realizing you slammed it into the sink. Cullen turns to you and glared at you. "Why are you hurt?"

You ignore him before grabbing your bag off the floor and leave the house not wanting to deal with it.

Please get me out of here.