008. ➪ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝟶𝟼:𝟷𝟹 𝚊.𝚖

It's been a few days since that day. I still remember the horrid faces they gave me. They looked disgusted and shocked. I have been ignoring them and i'm getting worse. I haven't been sleeping the past few days because i'm always worried about the next day.

I keep thinking that Nakoa is going to reveal my secrets to the whole school. I have to think of something before he reveals them.

Your room was getting messy. Your window was open and you let the moonlight light up your room. You laid down on your bed with a bag of "candy" by your side. It was watermelon edibles. You ate three earlier and now you're high in the clouds.

Better than being numb and sad.

Earlier you felt upset. You couldn't even do your homework. So to make yourself feel better, you went to eat edibles. More than you usually would eat. You end up thinking about Nakoa and start to get anxious before you thought of something.

You get out of bed and go to your desk. You open your laptop and start to do some research. You do this for hours that you don't even notice the time. Just then your door opens and you don't take your eyes off the screen.

"You're already up and not ready..get ready." Athena sighs. She stands there with a basket of laundry in her arm. She notices how dead you look and she can't help but feel like something is bothering you because of the way you've been acting the pass few days.

"Yeah, okay" You quickly say and keep staring at the screen.

"Y/n, is something bothering you?"

"Uh no, why?"

"You have just been acting strange the pass few days." Athena says and approaches you. You quickly close your laptop and turn around in your chair. You give her a weak fake smile before nodding.

"I'm fine, mom. Don't worry."

She knew something was wrong but she didn't want to push the limits. Athena only gives you a nod before turning around, letting you know that there is breakfast waiting for you downstairs. You hum before turning back around and opening your laptop again. You browsed through Nakoa's social medias for a few more minutes. There is nothing interesting besides selfies and pictures of his car. You groan and lean back in your chair.

Marcel then comes into your room and crosses his arms. "Stalking Nakoa's socials? What's that about?"

You quickly turn around and close the laptop before shaking your head. "I-I'm not!"

Marcel rolls his eyes with a scoff and walks towards you before opening your laptop again to reveal a picture of Nakoa posing in front of a mirror. Marcel looks at you and gives you the "what's this then?" look.

What does it look like? I'm trying to get revenge on the bitch.

  "You don't like him, do you?" Marcel asks and leans away.

  "What?! Ew, no...the fuck."

Marcel laughs and ruffles your hair before raising his eyebrows. "Alright. Just get ready." You nod and close the laptop while Marcel leaves the room. You went to the closet and look at it.