007. ➪ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲.

𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝚙𝚖

Today was the meeting. It started in about a few more minutes. You looked at your arm to see it still bandaged and saw Cullen glaring at you while rubbing his head. You rolled your eyes and turn to Marcel who was busy cleaning up a few things. Eventually the door bell rung and everyone froze. Your mother opened it and she gave them a warm smile while leading them inside and into the kitchen table where everyone else sat. You sat next to Marcel and Cullen sat at the head of the table. He pulled you and Marcel closer to him.

"Don't mess this up or your mom-"

"Don't push the limit." You growl and push him off of you and sit back in your seat.

You were told to wear what Cullen told you to wear but you showed up in a white dress shirt that was tucked messily into some pants and wore boots with a loose tie that you got frustrated from earlier so you just gave up halfway.

"Y/n, right?" One of the workers says and looks at you.

"I couldn't help but notice the bruises. Mind telling me how you got those?"

"Well...I've been getting bullied at school."

"Oh? Are you parents doing anything about it?"

"Yeah, my mom went to to the principal and told them that I was getting bullied."

The lady jots down something in her book and then proceeds to question everyone else. It seemed like you were the only one getting so many questions and so were your mother. Cullen started to suspect something but eventually calmed down when they started questioning Marcel and him.

Eventually mom showed them around the house. After about two hours of talking and eating small snacks, acting like the perfect family. You even received a few hugs and compliments from Cullen. You hated every bit of it. Every time you would try to say something rude, Cullen would kick you from under the table and tell them it's how you both "joke around". Soon they finally left, suspecting nothing.

Once the doors closed, everything went back to normal. You decide to head upstairs and and change your shirt into a regular shirt but before you could, you almost bump into Cullen.

"Glad you didn't decide to mess it up, little shit." Cullen comments and nudges pass you. You let out a huff and go after him but your mom stops you.

"No." She says and walks away. You glance at Cullen and see him smirk at you. You clenched your fists as your mom nudges you gently. You roll your eyes before heading upstairs to change.

You hear knocking on your door and you go downstairs to answer it since you couldn't hear anyone else answer it. Just then you see Noah standing there.

"Noah? What are you doing here?"

"Just thought i'd come by and ask if you wanted to hang out with us again." He says.

"Y/n? Who's at the door?" Your mom asks and she approaches you to see Noah.

"Oh hello!" Your mom smiles.

"Hello Mrs. Tycho."

"Call me Athena, calling me Mrs Tycho makes me feel old" Your mom laughs.