004. ➪ 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.

𝟿:𝟹𝟻 𝚊.𝚖

Three weeks later and I'm still dealing with Nakoa. Every since I found out about him and his step-sister, things have been rough. Every few days I came home with a bruise either on my face or my body. Sometimes it was both. He even broke my phone so now I can't listen to music.

It was like he used that as an excuse to beat me even though I promised I wouldn't tell them. Another thing that makes me worried is that he knows I like someone I shouldn't be liking. He uses that against me as well.

I hate this.

You walked down the hallway with a sore jaw as you softly rubbed it but ended up flinching once your finger tips were on the surface of your skin. Noah comes up behind you and greets you. He sees how swollen your jaw is and stops walking, making you stop walking.

  "What happened?" He asks.

  "Nakoa happened but don't worry about it. It'll heal soon." You mumble and give him a weak smile.

  "You always say that.."

You shrug and walk pass him. He walks beside you. "Yeah because i don't want you to worry or get you in-"

Just then a girl comes and slaps you right in the jaw. You groan in pain before you slowly look up at her. She has curly dark brown hair and wearing neon green glasses that were on top of her head.

  "What's your pro-"

  "Fucking bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shouts.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't play dumb. I know you leaked my business!"

You're holding your jaw and furrow your eyebrows together extremely confused.

"What business?" You ask. That question seemed to make her angry. She raises her hand in the air but just as she is about to hit you, Noah gets in between you two.

"Please..they didn't do anything. Nakoa broke their phone a few days ago so they wouldn't have leaked any business of yours..." Noah defends.

"That still doesn't mean you wouldn't fucking tell people!" She shouts and raises her hand. You flinch and put your arms up trying to block her hit.

The girl looks at you then sees the bruise where she hit you. She knew she didn't slap you that hard so there wouldn't be a bruise there that fast.

"Then who did?" She asks trying to get the truth.

"I am not sure but I do know it wasn't Y/n."

"Wait, you're Y/n? Y/n Tycho?" The girl asks and looks at you.

"Uh...yeah?"

"That 'yeah' seemed unsure. Are you Y/n or not?" She asks and crosses her arms. You nod and she immediately looks apologetic.

"Shit, i'm so sorry for slapping you.."

"It's fine...i've been through worse."