002. ➪ 𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘁.

𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝.
08:45 a.m

Sometimes I just want to grab a crowbar and start swinging it at the windows of the school. Although, I'd probably get expelled and sent to juvie for vandalizing and i can't have that happening. I need to protect my mom from Cullen and i can't do that while i'm away. So now i refrain from doing so.

My highschool was absolute shit. The teachers would send you to the office for asking for a pencil, the students are always fighting, security is this old man who has probably tried to hang himself in the janitors closet, the boys just love to treat the girls like shit, and the girls just love to talk crap about each other as if they are the greatest girl ever.

The only decent person was probably Ms. Jinx, the art teacher. She gave me major Ms. Honey vibes from Matilda. She's a very good person. Too bad her ex-husband cheated on her. But now it's awkward between us. Extremely awkward.

You walk through the school doors with your brother. His car keys were around his finger as he stood beside you. He looked down at you with his dark brown eyes.

"Don't cause trouble. Mom doesn't need that right now." He says.

"Yeah I know, Marcel."

Marcel rolls his eyes at your tone before walking off towards his friends. A sigh leaves your lips as you look around trying to find something to do. You never really hung out with people or had friends. Just acquaintances and assholes.

You begin to walk down the hallway and see a couple of people stare at you. As you walked, you took out your phone and earphones. Both ears were now plugged with earphones and you scrolled through your playlist.

Eventually you put the phone in your pocket and walked circles around the campus before you ended up on a bench outside of the school entrance. You bobbed your head to the music and lip synced the lyrics that blasted into your ears.

A yellow small car pulled up the curb and out came everyone's favorite teacher, Ms. Jinx. She was very pretty with her brown wavy hair and brown eyes that turned into honey when she stared at the sun. She noticed you and waves at you. The both of you awkwardly smiled at each other.

  "Hi, Ms. Jinx." You say.

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

  "Uh, hi, Y/n! How was your summer?" She smiles and runs a hand through her hair.

You could tell this was awkward. Her gaze kept shifting away from yours but you couldn't blame her. The both of you did something very terrible last year.

You noticed a couple of boys staring at her and pointing at her. Most likely pointing at her body. You got up and went behind her, blocking the view from them. She turns around confused and notices the boys. She rolls her eyes and thanks you.

You nod and she continues to ask you about your summer. You would be lying if you said it was great. In fact, it was terrible. You did lie and told her it was okay. Usually she could see right through your lies but this time she actually believed you.

  "That's good. Well you're a sophomore now so make sure to make some good memories..and uhm..If you need me, i'll be in my classroom." She smiles before leaving and into the school she went.