chapter 9

alright hey guys. so how has everyone been. superbowl was awesome when the packers won!!!! (too bad for the steelers) alright heres the next chappie in snowfire. hope you like it.

snowfire

riverclan

chapter 9

"snowfire get up. snareclaws awake." dewpaw said nudging me. i shot up. snareclaw had been unconsious for three days. riversong had helped feathersplash take care of snareclaw. blackheart had arrived a few hours after we had brought snareclaw back to camp. something seemed to be troubling her but she was too busy with dewkit tutoring her, her way of speaking that i didn't have a chance to speak with her. i sprinted towards the medicine cat's den. the smells of herbs and fresh blood greeted me as i walked through the tunnel towards feathersplash's medicine clearing. snareclaw had his eyes open but he couldn't move anything. his eyes were clouded with pain and fear and love when i emerged. "snareclaw!!" i exclaimed. i ran over to where he lay and licked his cheek. he smiled. "it's about time sleepy head. gosh you were so close to being dead that i thought you actually were once." i said. everyone was quiet. like they new something i didn't."what's wrong? someone tell me." i asked demandingly. riversong approached me cautiously."umm, snowfire." she started but trailed off. i could see her trying to think of what to say and i could smell sadness wafting off everyones coats. "snowfire.....snareclaw......he's....oh how do i say this......."she said stuttering tears filling her eyes. dewpaw walked in. she looked at me with the same eyes everyone else did. i hadn't noticed when she had woken me up but now i saw what i didn't want to know all over her face. dewkit and blackheart walked in too. sadness in their faces clearly showed too. "what's going on? please someone tell me." i asked my voice coming out more of a croak. skystar appeared in front of me. "is he ready?" she asked feathersplash. feathersplash nodded. "no...no...."i said now realising my fears coming true. "snowfire. you have to understand." skystar started. "snareclaw  needs to go. you don't want him to suffer do you?" she asked. i nodded my head no. "then please step aside and let me take him." skystar said with gentleness. "no. i won't let you." i said. but it was too late. snareclaws soul was already coming out of his body. "snareclaw no. please. stay with me." i said choking back the tears that were about to burst at any moment. "i'm sorry snowfire but it's my time to hunt with starclan. i love you snowfire. and i always will. ill always be with you. and you know that. good bye snowfire." he said with tears in his eyes too.  his pelt started filling up with stars.  before anyone could stop me i ran outside. i knew i hadn't been at the emergency meeting. a messenger from each clan had come to me asking if we were to have another meeting. i had told every single one of them that at the next gathering i would explain. out the camp i went. i didn't hear anyone behind me. i cried and cried all the way to starpool. when i got there i collapsed sobbing. i didn't notice but i was sobbing right where leafkit had killed snareclaw. i stayed there even after i had stopped crying. i just lay on the ground. when night came i looked up to starpelt. i thought i saw one more star but then again my eyes were still blurry from crying. i heard the distant calls of my name as my clanmates started to look for me. i jumped into the pool and started to swim towards where the river connected.

alright guys i have to go to bed now. it's a a school night ok. and i hope you guys aren't mad at me for killing off snareclaw but i had the idea at the time and i thought it would put some exitement into the story.  alright jenny take it from here. alright i love you guys. gnite. oh and don't forget to comment, vote, and fan. and just to c how much you guys like this story. should me and jenny enter our stories into wattyawards???? comment on both of our stories and tell us plz. thanks guys bye.