chapter 10

ok guys wuts up? i am really srry i havent been uploading lately. ive just been a little busy with other things. so this chappie might be a little short but ill try to make it as long as possible. here it is.

chapter10

riverclan

snowfire

i didn't know where i was going but all i knew was to get as far away from camp as possible. i knew i was leaving snareclaw's body without saying my last good bye but i didn't want to break down in front of my friends. i let my body be carried in the current staying above the water. i was already far away from where the territories end but i didn't care. i was planning on going to the moonstone to see if i could make a deal with star clan to get snareclaw back but i knew they would never agree. so i've just been floating and watching the banks of the rivers go by. i started swimming for the shore when night started to creep through the sky. i fell to the bank shore exhausted and slept there.

when i awok in the morning i scented another cat. "well its about time." said a black tom. "you might not recognize me. im from skyclan. stays to the shadows trying not to be noticed. im blackpelt. yeah i know my names not the best but oh well. ive been foloowing you for a while now. saw you floating in the river and decided to follow you." blackfoot looked at me. "i uh caught some freshkill for ya." he pushes a mouse and a vole over to me. "im a terrible hunter. better with the medicine cat stuff." he chuckled. "uh, um, thanks."was all i could get out before tearing into them. i hadn't realized just how hungry i was.

after i was finished me and him shared tonges. "uh., i think we should head back." i said in between licks. "yeah. all the clans are wondering why you haven't called another meeting." he replied. we started to follow his pawprints back home. "ive told them that theyll have to wait til the next gathering." i said. "well apparently they think your holding it off cause your scared." he said. "i am not scared. my best friend just died and they think im SCARED." i said raising my voice to a yowl. "its ok snowfire. im sure theyll understand at the gathering." he said reassuringly. i nodded. we walked in silence for a few minutes before we heard a rustling in the bushes. "whos there?" i asked. a white cat jumps in front of us. "what are you doing on our territory?" she ask. "your territory. and to what clan may i ask?" i snap back. "thunderclan of course. your on the wrong side of the river riverclan." she snarled back. "dont you remember me. snowfire. hmmm" i said back defiantly. she looked at me with wide eyes as if she had just talked back to an elder. "oh my starclan. i am soo sorry. i, uh......."i giggled then and there in front of her. "just take us to the stepping stones ma'am." blackpelt said to her. "um of course." she turned tail with her head down and lead us to stepping stones.

back at camp things were normal. dewkit practically tackled me when i came through the entrance. her tail wisked through the air so fast i could barely see what she was tryng to say. "where in starclan were you!!!!!!! i was so worried when i saw you run out of there. then you never came back and i got even more worried. we searched every where for you." she said. i laughed. "im fine dewkit." i said with my tail and mouth.  she nodded. we all three walked to bramblestars den. he beckoned me in once i was halfway to it. i sprinted the rest of the way in two bounds and walked in.

i hope thats long enough for you guys but i got to go. love yall. you know what to do. comment, vote and fan.