Chapter 4

srry for the long wait guys but ive been sick the past few days and today my head finally cleared up. so here it is:

Snowfire

Riverclan

Chapter 4

after the battle i went over to Riversong. "i am Snowfire of riverclan. My leader tells me that it was you who heard them coming and you who warned us. was it?" she replied"yes, that was me, but really others must have heard it as well." she blushed. "i know the feeling. i was the only one in my clan to scent skyclan when we had already been fighting." i explained. "oh? so its true that skyclan has returned to the forest." riversong replied. i nodded and said"it is." she said"good, it is time for the clans to know of the true five clans." someone called her name in the distance. "i must go now but i hope we have a chance to talk again." she said before bounding off to where the cat had called her name. she seemed very familiar but i didnt really know how i knew her name. i went over to bramblestar. "the gathering is but tomarrow night and we fight at our meeting place. we should clean up the blood a bit so it looks presentable tomarrow." he said. he started meowing rders to warriors and cats from skyclan and riverclan. i bounded towards the river and snatched some moss from the river bank. i went to the edge of the water and soaked the moss in the water. then i sprinted towards fourtrees. already cats had done the same and were squeezing water out onto the really badly stained places. i started on a spot closest to me. then i put it down and put my paw on it and pushed down the water spread across the spot and returned to the moss when i lifted my paw. the blood seemed to come right to the sponge. i looked again and gasped. all of the blood was gone. it was all in the moss. i went to another place and did the same as before. the blood from before seemed to dissolve to make room for more. i stopped. and bounded towards the river. i dropped the blood soaked moss into the river and ran towards camp. i had to talk to meadowwind(the medicine cat). maybe shell have an explaination. i thought. i stopped. i didnt really want to tell anyone so i walked the rest of the way. dewkit must be excited to hear about the battle.

i know its a short chapter but ill write the next one tomarrow. bye guys.