Snowfire chapter 2

Chapter 2

the return of the long lost skyclan

riverclan

Snowfire

when me and Snareclaw went swimming we went to our secerat spot that we had found as kits together. During the day, you would think that it's a boring place. But at night, the stars seem to gather in this small pool that's connected to the river. We go to whenever we can. Especially after a patrol with either both or even just one of us. We've been best friends ever since Snareclaw had saved me from drowning in the pool. "Are you coming your so slow tonite." Snareclaw said as we were nearing the pool. We called it the star pool since it seems to collect the stars. "Ok, ok I'm coming. I'm glad the sky is clear tonite."I exclaimed. Just as we were about to jump in we heard the battle cry of our clan nearby. "it'll be faster if we swam there." so we jumped into the river and started swimming towards where we had heard the battle cry. We started to hear yowls of pain and scrabbling in the underbrush as we neared. When we came out of the bushes the sight was a nightmare. Cats were everywhere and fighting for their lives. There was also blood everywhere on the ground and already two apprentices were dead. I went over and closed their eyes and prayed to starclan that they would be taken care of. Then I saw a white tom on top of Bramblestar. I charged and ran into the tom knocking him clear to the other side of the clearing. He ran off into the forest then a splash came from the river." Thank you Snowfire. Now go help the others." thanked Bramblestar. I nodded and started fighting a tortoiseshell she-cat. Her scent was of no clan I knew. Then I remembered the clan that had disappeared long ago. I stopped and went limp. The she-cat got off and went for my neck when I pounced and got her off of me. "STOP!," I yowled. Everything went silent. "why do we fight instead of celebrate. The longlost skyclan has returned. I had a dream last night. Deerstar told me that 'the sky would return when the river became strong'. Let us go back to our camp and celebrate the return of skyclan." I finished looking at the shocked faces of riverclan. "i am Harestar. The new leader of Skyclan. Thank you, we had no idea that we were in your territory. We were moving to a new place because prey has become low in our land. May we join you Bramblestar to your clan?" Harestar said looking straight at Bramblestar. "Of coarse let us all go back to camp and share tongues about where you have been all these. But I must warn you. Our fresh-kill pile has gone low because we have not yet restocked yet. But please go ahead and take some."Bramblestar said. Gasps came from the crowd but most agreed to be hospitable and went to meet new friends. The two apprentices that had died were taken by a group of cats to be buried.

Back at camp we had a great celebration for the return of Skyclan. Everyone rejoiced and were excited for the next full moon.(which was coming in just a few days) everyone made room for skyclan while some of the skyclan cats went to go on patrol with the riverclan patrol.

End of chapter 2. I'll write more 2marrow.