Chapter 18

"I think its time we went out and asked what happened between Windclan, Shadowclan, and Starclan. I mean of course it's going to be a little hard to contact Starclan but I am sure we can find out some things from Shadowclan and Windclan." Blackpelt explained as we walked through the trees.

The leaves were starting to change, turning the forest ablaze in oranges, yellows, and reds. Along with the turning of the season came prey becoming a little harder to find. I looked to Blackpelt and nodded.

"I agree. I think if you and me go out at seperate times and speak to the two leaders then we can figure out how to fix the rift between them and Starclan." I said as I stopped to stretch, stretching my forepaws in front of me while leaning back. 

"When should we do this?" Blackpelt asked as he stopped to wait patiently for me.

I stood up again and thought for a moment.

"We'll do it over the next two days. I will go to Windclan and you will go to Shadowclan. Unless you think that will cause some problems." I said as I looked to him.

"I think me going back might cause some problems since I still believe in Starclan and their beliefs are elsewhere now." he said as he dipped his head. 

"Alright then I'll take Shadowclan. Hopefully, I will be able to control myself if I see the little rotten mouse that killed my best friend" I hissed, my claws kneading the dirt like it was flesh. 

Blackpelt looked at me alarmed and was quick to his feet. He nuzzled me, licking my down my fur in an atempt to calm me. My claws retracted as I relaxed and laid down as Blackpelt forced me down with his paw.

"Actually I will take Shadowclan. At least then we won't start a war for killing one of their own." he said softly as he continued licking my head and down my back. 

"Yea. That really wouldn't be good. We're supposed to be bringing peace between the clans not starting wars." I said as I closed my eyes purring a bit.

"Then it's settled. Tomorrow I will leave to go and speak with Faintstar and the next day you will go and speak with Whitestar. Then we will tell each other what we've found out and work on a solution." he said. 

~I feel like I am failing at being the leader of this clan....~ I thought to myself as I nodded. ~He's doing better then I have ever since we got here. Why haven't I though about doing this earlier.~ 

"I think its time to head back. The sky is darkening and it looks like its going to rain." Blackpelt said as he stood up.

I got to my feet and nodded.

"Alright lets go." I said as we then both headed back to camp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys. There is Chapter 18. I'm going to leave it at that for tonight and I will upload as soon as I can. Which will hopefully be soon. Also! This chapter is dedicated to all of my new warrior fans!  You guys are epicly awesome and I appreciate you guys so much! Love you guys :) Also! Check out  Vexclaw1's new fan fiction of mine and Jennifer's stories! I think it'll be an epic twist to our stories and I really think you guys should check it out!