Sora Proposes to Kairi

Today was Kairi's 17th birthday

Sora got down on one knee as he held Kairi's hand.

"Kairi, I know that we didn't know each other that long, but I have something really important to ask you, I have made many friends, I care for them all very much, but there is no one else that I could ever care for more than you, you're my light in the darkness, you're the one who always made me feel my happiest, your the girl, I love and I want to be with you forever, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want forever with you, you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me, I'am in love with you and I can't stand to be without you, you're light of my heart and you're the light of my life as I'am yours, you've always have been my guiding key, your the one who I care for the most, you're the most important, a very special and the most perious person to me, so what I'am trying to ask is," He pulled out the tiny black box and open it, showing a gold ring with a red diamond shape like a heart in the middle. "Kairi Marie Hikari will you marry me?"

Kairi gasped at the sight of the beautiful ring. "Yes, I'll marry you."

Sora smiles as he slips the ring on her finger and stands up as they hugged each other.

"I love you, Kairi."

"I love you too, Sora."

"Happy Birthday Kairi."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."