Sora and Kairi's Date Part 1

When the Cullens and the Strifes got home. Carlisle Cullen and Cloud Strife were there to greeted them with a smile on their faces.

"Sora, come with us." Cloud said.

"Okay."

Carlisle, Cloud and Sora went hunting.

"So Edward tells us that you fell in love with a Human is this true?" Cloud asked.

"Yes," Sora said with a frown. "Her name is Kairi Hikari, she is my soulmate, I have a date with her tonight at 6:30."

"I'am proud of you, Sora I'am glad you found your true mate." Cloud smiled.

"Thanks." Sora smiled.

"You're welcome." Cloud smiled back.

"Yeah, but I think Bella is Edward's singer." Sora said.

"That's explains why he wants to leave for awhile." Carlisle said as he started to feel warm inside by hearing the name Bella.

"Do you know where he is going?" Cloud asked his friend.

"Alaska, I think." Carlisle answered his friend.

"Her full name is Isabella Marie Swan, she is good friends with Kairi."

"Oh." Carlisle said if he was a Human he would be blushing, he felt warm inside as he heard the name Isabella.

Sora, Cloud and Carlisle hunted, they kill a deer then they buried it. They went back home.

Meanwhile back at Kairi's house, she was getting ready for her date she took her showed and brushed her teeth she puts on her long purple dress and perfume and she puts on her dress shoes with heels and some makeup, her red lipstick and blue eyeshadow, her earrings and her necklace, she brushes her hair and puts it up in a bun.

Meanwhile at the Cullens, Sora was getting ready for his date, he took his shower and brush his teeth then put on a nice suit black jacket and white shirt and blank pants and black tie and black shoes and comb his hair when he was done he went downstairs.

"Now, don't you look handsome." Alice smiled.

Sora just smiled at her.

Carlisle, Cloud, Aerith, Roxas, Xion, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Olette, Riku, Namine, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Esme, Kopa and Kari just smiled at Sora while he said goodbye to everyone and left because it was almost 6:30.

Sora got into his car and drove to the Hikari's house where Kairi was living at.

When he got there, he knock on the door Kairi answered the door and smiled "Hello Sora."

"Hello, Kairi." Sora smiled. "Are you ready for our date?"

"Yes," Kairi said. As she came outside.

Sora leads her to his car and opens the door for her and help her in.

"Thank you." Kairi smiled as she puts on her seat belt.

"You're welcome my lady." Sora smiled as he shut the door and walks over to the other side of his car and got into the car and shut the door putting on his seat belt he turns on his car and drove off.

"Kairi,"

"Yes, Sora."

"I Promised that, I won't let anyone touch you or hurt you, you belong to me and I will do anything to protect my soulmate from danger."

Kairi smiled at him. "I'am so glad we found each other Sora."

"Me too. Kairi, me too."

Kairi told Sora all about herself while he also told her all about himself, so they could get to know each other better.