Kairi's Transformation

Two weeks after Sora and Kairi got married it was time to change Kairi into a Vampire.

"Sora."

"Yes, Kairi?"

"When are you going to change me?"

Sora smiles at her and kisses her lips. "I'll change you now." He brought his lips towards her neck and kisses it, as he shows his white teeth, before he bites down on her neck, she moaned as she felt him biting her gentle, giving her, his venom, he seals her neck with his venom, before he pulls away and stares at his wife as he saw her face was showing that she was in pain, transformation are painful, he kisses her cheek. "It will be over soon, you will be a Vampire like me."

He continues to lay down next to her as he pulls her close to him and holds her close to him, he felt her laying her head on his chest as she closes her eyes, "It will be alright my love, it will be over soon." He kisses her head as he holds her in his arms, he rests his head on top of hers as he close his eyes. He was surprise that she wasn't screaming in pain, was it because he was holding her and trying to calm her down, it looks like it's working, usually other Humans, he had change in the past has cry and scream in pain, but Kairi wasn't, they stay like this for a day, Sora was shocked that her transformation only took a day, to complete, usually it would take two or three or four days for the transformation to complete, but Kairi's only took a day, she opens her eyes and looks around, she smiles when she saw her husband was holding her, he smiles back at her. "How are you feeling my love?"

"I'm fine, but I'm thirsty."

"Same here, let's go take our showers, then we can go hunting."

"Alright, sounds good to me."

They both got up and took off their clothes and went into the bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their mouth out with water and mouth wash, then they took their showers to wash their hair and their bodys, when they were done, they got out of the shower and dry their selves off with a towel and put on everything clean.
"I'm surprise your transformation only took a day, usually transformations only takes two or three or four days to complete."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's go hunt."

"Sounds good to me."

They both went to the woods to hunt a bear, when they were done, they both came back home and went into their bedroom and laid down on their bed, Sora smiles and kisses her lips, she smiles back and kisses his lips, he held her close him, while she lays her head on his chest. They then fell a sleep and took a nap when they woke up it was dark outside, they look out the window and saw a full moon, they went to take their showers and brush their teeths and wash their mouths out with water and mouth wash, when they were done, they got on everything clean, they went hunting, because they were feeling thirsty, after they were done hunting, they return home and put on their night clothes.

"I love you Kairi."

"I love you too Sora."

They hug and kiss each other.

They then go to sleep.

The next day. Cloud and Aerith decided to adopt Kairi like they did with the other Strifes.