Bella and Kairi Meets the Rest of the Cullens

A/N: I'am going to skip some parts of Twilight movie parts. Because it will way to long, Kairi already met the Collins so has Bella

Edward jumps down off the roof of Bella's truck.

"Could you act human? Okay I have neighbors."

"I'm gonna to take you to my place tomorrow."

"Thanks. Er, wait, like with your family?"

"Yeah."

"W-What if they don't like me?"

"So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?" Edward laughed.

"I'm glad, I amuse you." Bella smiled.

Edward got in his car and drove off and saw Billy Black and Jacob rode pass him.

Bella saw the Blacks pull up to her drive way and she saw Jacob got out of the car and help his father into his wheel chair.

Jacob talks to Bella while Billy talks to Charlie. After the Blacks left, Charlie and Bella went to the diner for dinner. After dinner they went home to get ready for bed. The next morning Bella and Kairi got ready until Edward came over to pick them up. When they got there. Sora was standing outside, he just came back from hunting.
Sora smiled when he saw Kairi,  Sora saw Kairi got out of the car, while Edward open the door for Bella.

"Kairi!" Sora said as he ran over to pick her up, then puts her back down and hugs her and kiss her lips.

"Sora!" Kairi smiled. As she hugs him and kiss him on his lips.

"I miss you Kairi." Sora said.

"I miss you too Sora."

Edward and Bella followed Sora and Kairi into the Cullen's house.

In the kitchen Carlisle was cooking with Esme, Emmett and Rosalie helping him while they watch the cooking channel.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asked.

"Their name's are Bella and Kairi." Emmett said.

"I'm sure they'll love it no matter what." Carlisle said.

Rosalie sniffs the air. "Ooh get a whiff of that. Here comes the Humans."

Esme flashes a big grin just before Edward, Bella, Sora and Kairi walk around from the corner. Sora had his arms around Kairi's waist.

Esme runs over to Bella and Kairi.

"Bella and Kairi! We're making Italiano for you." Esme said with a smiled.

"Bella and Kairi, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward said.

Buon Giorno?" Bella said.

Molto Bene." Esme said.

"It gives us an excuse to used the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle said.

"I hope you, girls are hungry." Esme said.

"Yeah, absolutely." Bella said.

"Of course." Kairi smiled.

"They already ate." Edward said.

Rosalie got mad and crushes the salad bowl. "Perfect!"

"Yeah, it's just that we know you guys don't eat." Bella said.

"Of course. That's very considerate of you."

"Just ignored Rosalie, I do."

"Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie said.

"We would never tell anybody anything. Right Kairi?" Bella asked.

"Right." Kairi said.

"She knows that." Carlisle said.

"Yeah, well the problem is you four gone public no so." Emmett said.

"Emmett!" Esme said.

"No, no they should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly as in, We become the meal?" Bella asked.

Jasper and Alice come in through the window.

"Hi Bella and Kairi." Alice said as she hugs them. "Oh you girls do smell good."

"Alice, what are you?" Edward asked.

While Sora just glared at Alice.

"It's okay, Bella" Kairi and I are going to be great friend."

"Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's still a little difficult for him." Carlisle said.

"Pleasure to meet you girls." Jasper said.

"It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt them." Alice said.

"Alright, I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward said to Bella.

"Come on Kairi, let's go outside and talk." Sora said.

"Okay Sora." Kairi said.

"Well, I'll see you girls soon." Alice said.

"Okay!" Bella and Kairi said at the same time.

"So cute." Esme said.

"I think that went well." Carlisle said.

Esme looks over to Rosalie. "Clean this up. Now!"