Goodbye

Hello my lovely wizarding cupcakes,

'tis I, Rainbow, bearing a message.

As you can probably tell, I haven't been the most active on here. I'm sad to inform you, that I will not be continuing this story. I remember quite clearly when I started writing this story. I was 14 years old, a huge Harry Potter fan and excited to get into my own little niche in this world of magic. However, times change. 

I'm still a huge Harry Potter fan, but my desire to write in this world has simmered down to a tiny flame, that is barely burning. I had quite a few ideas on how this story should continue and end, but in recent years, continuing this story has felt more like a chore than a pleasure. My life has continuously gotten more and more busy, even more so now that I'm studying to become a teacher. 

I want to give this story to all of you, so that you may continue it however you see fit and you can feel free to tag me so I can check out what you did with my little baby, once my busy life allows it. Thank you all so much for supporting me all those years, for your lovely comments, the friendships I got to form on here and the many many likes I did not expect at all. 

This is not a goodbye forever, my account will undergo a little transformation, as the fandoms I'm in now have tickled my creativity again. I think that you can expect some one-shots from me this year, probably not Harry Potter related, but for the manga and anime My Hero Academia. Its super fun (although the manga has gotten quite dark recently, let me tell you o.O) and I can highly recommend it for those that enjoy happy times and superheroes. 

Stay healthy, stay safe and most importantly stay magical, my wizarding cupcakes. 

I love you all, 

your Rainbow over and out.