Bad fights and good fights

Harry's P.O.V.

Harry stared at Ron, mouth agape and wondering how long Ron had been standing at the door. Meanwhile the redhead slammed the door shut behind him and stalked over to them, looking ready to punch someone and that someone was likely to be Harry. Hermione stood up and stepped in Ron's path. Had it been anyone but her, he would have surely pushed them away.

"Ronald, calm down. Don't do anything stupid." Hermione said calmly, putting her hands up in a placating gesture. Ron glared furiously over Hermione's shoulder at Harry.

"Something stupid like believing he was my best friend?" Ron asked sarcastically.
"What kind of an asshole are you?! You lead my sister on for years and then have the audacity to start fucking around with that filthy Death Eater?!" He growled and started moving around Hermione to get to a still frozen Harry.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley!" Hermione snapped. "You will leave my office right this moment and will only come back once you've calmed the fuck down!"

The bushy haired woman pushed the fuming redhead out of her office and slammed the door in his face. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself, then turned around and headed back to Harry. Said man was still sitting on the sofa, staring shell shocked at the closed door.

"Harry?", asked Hermione softly as she sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

This seemed to shake Harry out of his frozen state. He slowly turned to her, looking at his friend with wide eyes.

"D-Does he hate me now?" Harry asked softly, tears welling up in his eyes.

Hermione's eyes softened as she saw the tears in her best friends' eyes, quickly wrapping her arms around him to hug him.

"No, he doesn't. He might be mad now, but once he's got a clear head again, he'll see that his actions were utterly uncalled for. Just give him some time to calm down." Hermione said softly, stroking her hand up and down Harry's back to soothe him. Harry sniffled, burying his face in her shoulder. Apparently fate really had it out for him. He was in love with someone who would never love him back and now his first friend ever was mad at him. Just great. With a sigh he pulled back from Hermione, taking off his glasses to wipe at his eyes underneath. He put his glasses back on and looked up at his friend. She was looking at him with pity and worry in her eyes, so he put on a brave face for her.

"Thanks for the tea, Mione. I gotta get back to the flat, see if I find anything to make lunch with." Harry said. He knew that Hermione was seeing right through him, but Merlin bless her she didn't say anything further.

"I'll always make time for you Harry. You're my best friend and part of my family." Hermione said as she walked to the door with him. With one last hug and a kiss to the cheek she sent him off.

Harry quickly walked out of the Ministry, not wanting anyone to talk to him and notice his surely red rimmed eyes. He took the floo and went back to the apartment, calling out for Draco. He didn't receive an answer so he checked the fridge for anything he could cook a meal with. An empty fridge greeted him, and Harry sighed, accioing a piece of paper and a pen so he could write down what he should get from the store. Once he was satisfied with the list, he grabbed a shopping bag that laid neatly folded on a shelf near the front door and went back outside, deciding to walk to the store to clear his head a bit.

~~~Who gave me the time turner? Oops~~~

Harry walked into the store and went to the fruit and vegetable aisle first, getting them a salad, tomatoes and a few strawberries he needed for pudding. Next up were a few more baking ingredients and chicken meat. He got them some canned vegetables as well and briefly went into the snack aisle to grab some chips. As Harry stood in line at the check-out he looked over to the little café in the store and he froze as he recognized the platinum blond hair of the guy sitting there. What was Draco doing here? Wasn't he supposed to be at work?