Heartbreak

Harry's P.O.V.

Harry fled to his room, closing the door behind him and leaning against it. His heart was beating a mile a minute, seemingly trying to jump out of his chest.
What the hell had just happened?
Or more like: what the hell had been about to happen before they got interrupted?
He took deep breaths and pressed a hand over his heart, willing it to stop beating furiousely.

God, Draco had been so close to him. He could have kissed him...
It had almost seemed like Draco felt the same, with lust clearly burning in his stormy grey eyes. Their lips had been just about to touch, just a tiny breath separating them from what they both wanted.

Harry's head thudded back against the wooden door, the sharp pain doing a poor job of distracting him from his misery. What was it, that drew them both in towards the other but also pushed them so far away? His heart broke a little bit more as he remembered the loving look in dream-Draco's eyes and compared it to the one of the real Draco.

They had held the same warmth and that same spark of love. He could just imagine them giving in to the urge, kissing each other senseless. But he knew they weren't meant to be. It had all been just a dream, just a sweet piece of heaven that got ripped away from him.

He fought back the urge to cry and went to look for his clothes, trying to distract himself from the unbearable pain that his heart was suffering from. And if he did wipe a stray tear from his cheek, nobody was there to see it.

Draco's P.O.V.

Draco stood still in the hallway, looking into the direction Harry had run off to. He could still feel the ghost of his touch, the warmth of their bodies being so close to each other. 

He desperately longed to hold Harry in his arms, run his lips all over his body and  hear his sweet moans as he made love to him. But he knew that he wouldn't get what he wanted. This adorable boy wasn't meant to be his and it broke his heart into tiny pieces.

With a deep sigh Draco rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his head.
What had made that noise before?, his mind suddenly asked.
With a shake of his head he wandered over and looked out of the window in the hallway. Right under it were a few dumpsters and one of them had fallen over, it's gross contents  strewn through the alley. Draco noticed movement out of the corner of his eyes and quickly looked over, but the only thing he saw was part of a deep purple cloak sweeping around the corner.

'Weird,' Draco thought.
What would somebody want in that alley?

With a frown on his face he took a step back before noticing a bit of fabric that was stuck between the window and the frame. Draco picked it up and held it against the light. It was the same color as the cloak the mysterious-alley-person had worn. Where had he seen that kind of fabric before? Draco sighed and shook his head again. Now he was starting to get paranoid. He threw the piece of fabric into the trash and started on breakfast.

~~~~~~~~time skippedy dip dip~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

After a really awkward breakfast with stilted small talk, the two of them went their separate ways. Draco had told Harry he would leave for work, explaining that he had managed to get a job in Diagon Alley's apothecary. As soon as the blond had flooed away, Harry put on his coat and shoes and flooed right into the ministry. 
Harry walked with quick and purposeful strides towards the elevators, ignoring the curious and admiring looks he got from other Ministry workers. Once inside an elevator next to an elderly looking witch, he pressed the button for level one, waiting until the magic fuelled machine came to an aprupt halt with a smooth female voice stating: