Draco has a little (big) crush

Draco's P.O.V.:

He was standing in the kitchen making pancakes, when he heard footsteps coming to a halt next to the kitchen island. Draco wanted to turn around and tell Potter that he could make himself useful and set up the table, but as soon as he did so his breath got caught in his throat. Potter stood there in his old shirt, baggy sweatpants that hung way to low on his hips and messy hair. The green shirt complimented Potter's eyes and it was just a tad too big, so it slipped off one of his shoulders showing off his collarbones. How he wanted to suck a hickey into the soft looking skin there...wait, WHAT?! No, no, no. Bad Draco.

Was he seriously drooling over his former enemy? Over Potter of all people???

Dear Merlin, this was getting out of hand. Draco was pulled out of his thoughts by Potter's snickering.

"You should probably close your mouth, Malfoy, before you start drooling." Potter laughed.

How dare he laugh at him. He was a Malfoy! They made people tremble in fear and not laugh at them. He closed his mouth with a click and frowned at Potter. Stupid Potter, with his scar and his cute laugh.

"What makes you think I was drooling over you? I was just shocked by how you look! That shirt doesn't suit you at all!" Malfoy sneered.

Which was a total lie. The shirt matched the colour of his eyes perfectly.

Potter raised an eyebrow at him.

"I didn't say anything about you drooling over me." He stated, watching Draco's cheeks turn slightly pink. That was the first time he saw the Slytherin blush. But it looked kind of cute.

Draco could curse himself and his stupid mouth. Why did he tell Potter what he thought just a moment ago?! Potter's good looks had probably thrown him off a bit.

His hair was all messed up like he had just been shagged and his sweatpants hung so low on his hips that Draco could see his V-line. Potter cleared his throat. Draco's eyes shot up from Potter's waist. Damn it, he had been staring again. To hide his blush, Draco turned around, grumbling something about Potter making himself useful. He heard not only Potter's chuckle but also the padding of bare foot on the floor. Then cupboards were being opened and closed again.

"Uhm...Draco? Could you tell me where the plates are?" Potter asked.

"Over there," Draco said and pointed upwards to the cupboard on his left.

He was kind of standing in front of it, but he was not going to move and ruin the pancakes.

But wait - had Potter just called him Draco? It had sounded nice coming out of his mouth. When his father called him Draco, he said his name like it was something to be ashamed of. His mother used to always have a warm tone in her voice when speaking to him. But even she stopped being nice to Draco after what he told them...

What do you think did Draco tell his parents? Was that the reason Draco doesn't live in Malfoy Manor anymore? Tell me in the comments what you think my little wizards👓