Harry loves teasing

Harry's P.O.V.

Harry put on his pants and went out to meet Draco. He was waiting in the hall holding Harry's coat. He took it with a nod and bent down to put on his shoes. Draco watched him and believe me when I say, his thoughts where all about that ass. Harry grabbed his wallet and said:
"Let's go!".

~~time skip to the restaurant~~

Harry looked around the restaurant. The walls were a creamy white colour and the chairs were clad with red satin. The desks were out of darker wood, mahogany he'd say, and there was a giant chandelier lighting up the whole place. There were women in fancy dresses, men in suits and even the children were dressed formally. This place was really fancy, and Harry thought he was kind of underdressed with his jeans and t-shirt. But Draco didn't seem to worry about the dress code, because he wore nothing special either. Although the blond git always managed to look perfect. Harry and Draco were brought to their table near the window. Harry wanted to woo Draco with this dinner, so he decided to be a real gentleman. Just as Draco was about to sit down, Harry stood behind him and pulled back the chair for him. Draco blushed at that but sat down. 

'He looks so cute,' Harry thought. He went around the table and sat down. A waiter came and handed them the menu.

"What do you want to drink, gentlemen?", the man asked, dressed in a black suit.

"An Le Pin please.", Draco ordered. (A/N: Le Pin is an expensive wine).

"And you, sir?", the waiter asked, turning to Harry.

"Uhm, I'll have the same.", Harry muttered. The man nodded and left. He heard a giggle and raised his head to see Draco smiling into his hand. He automatically smiled too.

"What's so funny?"

"You have no idea what a Le Pin is, do you?", Draco asked still smiling.

"Of course, I do. It's a...uh...ok no clue what the heck it is." He admitted with a laugh.

"A Le Pin is a red wine from France. One of my favourites too, but sadly it's really expensive." Draco explained.

'Oh?' Harry thought. 'Good to know.'

"Where do you know it from?" He asked.

"My parents and I went on vacation to France every year. They sometimes let me sip a little bit." Draco told him.

That seemed to be one of his good memories with his family, since the blond had a soft smile on his face and a far away look in his eyes. He was about to ask another question, when a familiar voice interrupted him.

"Ah, there is my favourite blond-haired git!" Said a smiling Italian.

"Blaise! I haven't seen you in ages. Are you working here?" Draco asked and stood up to hug Blaise.

"No, I'm not working here. I run this place." Zabini said with a proud smile.

"That's great! A reason more to eat here."

"I heard one of the waiters asking for an Au Pin and I could only think of one person, who would want to drink something like that." Zabini smirked.

Then he noticed Harry.

"Oh, hello Potter."

"Blaise." He said with a curt nod.

Zabini turned back to Draco with a raised eyebrow and a knowing smirk.

"Are you on a date with Potter or why are you not at each other's throat?" Zabini asked.

Draco could feel himself flushing all the way up to his ears.

"N-no we aren't. Ginny threw him out and he got attacked on the street. I saved him and as he said he had nowhere to stay I offered him to stay in my guest room." Draco stammered.

Blaise raised an eyebrow at Draco's blush and stammer.

"That doesn't explain why you are having dinner together. But who am I to question you about your company? Doesn't matter. Anyway, your food is on the house." He said with a pat to Draco's back. 

Harry tried to hide a chuckle in his fist. Draco's face was red like a tomato.

"Thanks, Blaise." Draco said giving Harry a vicious glare. Harry just smiled at him. After Blaise left Draco sat back down. He glared once more at Harry.

"Don't laugh at me or you'll be back on the street before you can say Quidditch." Draco growled. Harry chuckled and reached over the table to take one of Draco's hands in his.

"I'm sorry, Dray. I won't do it again." Harry said while his thumb stroked the back of Draco's hand. 

Draco blushed even more, but didn't pull his hand away. The waiter came again and brought their drinks. Harry ordered a pizza with olives and bacon (A/N: A friend of mine ate this once when we had a sleepover. I hate olives, but the bacon was delicious). Draco got a pizza with spinach and salmon. They talked a bit while waiting for their food. Blaise had to have said something to the cook, cause their food arrived before they finished their first glass of wine. The pizza tasted great and Harry got curios about how Draco's pizza tasted. Draco was just cutting of a little piece and before he could eat it Harry stole his fork and ate it himself.

"Hey!" Draco exclaimed.

Harry laughed at his angry face and cut a little piece off his own pizza. He picked it up with the fork and held it in front of Draco's mouth. At first Draco seemed a little confused, then he opened his mouth and let Harry feed him. Draco groaned at the taste. He wasn't a big fan of olives, but together with the bacon it tasted heavenly. Harry blushed as Draco moaned. He could imagine Draco moaning when Harry put something else into his mouth. He quickly dismissed the thought because his pants were a little bit tighter. After that they silently ate their meal, sometimes stealing food from the other's plate. Draco drank the last bit of his Au Pin and Harry ate the last bit of his pizza.

"Do you want ice cream, Harry? There's a little ice cream parlour down the road. They also have frozen yogurt and milkshakes. ", Draco asked.

Harry nodded. They grabbed their stuff, told Blaise they were leaving and went back outside.

~~ time skip to when they have bought their ice cream ~~

Draco's P.O.V.

Draco paid for his vanilla milkshake and headed back outside to where Harry was standing. He was innocently licking away at his chocolate ice and Draco imagined Harry licking on something else. He gulped as he felt his pants getting tighter.

"Come on, let's drive home", Draco said with a strained voice. Harry tilted his head with a curious look but nodded. They made their way to Draco's car just to see it being towed away.

"Hey! God damnit! Why the hell?", Draco asked. Harry tapped his shoulder and Draco turned around. He wordlessly pointed toward sign that said you weren't allowed to park there.

"I think we have to walk then", Harry said. Draco nodded with a frustrated sigh and led the way. He sucked on his straw, absentmindedly chewing on it. They reached his apartment when his milkshake was half empty.

"Hey, can I try your milkshake?", Harry asked suddenly. 

Draco looked at him. Harry hadn't said a single word on their walk, but Draco gave him his milkshake. He watched Harry as he carefully let the straw glide between his lips, going a little bit too far and pulling back. Harry sucked on the straw and moaned. Draco felt heat rise in his cheeks and his pants grew uncomfortably tight. Then Harry looked up at him with half lidded eyes and smirked.

Hello my lovely readers! I'm so so so so sooooo sorry I didn't update so long. I hope you like this new chapter and I'll try to write more. Please have patience with me! I love you all my little wizard-cupcakes❤