A lot of flirting is done

Guys I can't believe it. It's March and it's snowing like crazy?! Like, seriously. What the heck weather? Can't you decide what you want? Warm, cold, both?! I'm getting a headache from all the changes😦 I hope at least the boys can decide who they want😉

Harry's P.O.V.

After looking into some cupboards without finding the plates, he asked Malfoy where they were. The blond pointed to a cupboard on his left. Harry stepped closer, but Malfoy stood in the way. He looked deep in thought, so Harry decided not to disturb him. He carefully reached out to open the cupboard. Harry stretched his arm out but couldn't reach the plates, so he stood on his tiptoes and reached out again. He leaned forward, but at that moment he lost his balance. He fell forward onto Malfoy who barely managed to catch himself.

"Potter!", he exclaimed in shock.

Malfoy had his palms pressed to the kitchen counter. Thank Merlin he had turned off the hobs and they were cool or else he would have burned his hands. Then it dawned on Harry in what position they were in. Malfoy was bent over the kitchen counter with Harry standing right behind him, his chest pressed against Malfoys back.

Oh my wizard, this was so embarrassing! Harry flushed a deep red. He noticed Malfoy shiver and shift beneath him. This little movement made Malfoy's ass rub against Harry's front. He could barely supress a moan that wanted to come out.

'Damn, this isn't a good time to get hard!' Harry thought panicked.

He quickly stepped back to avoid further embarrassment, grabbed the plates, mumbled a quiet "sorry" and fled from the kitchen.

Oh my wizard, I hope he didn't notice my little friend!' He thought blushing.

Well, Malfoy had.

Draco's P.O.V.

Oh Merlin, what had just happened?!

One second Draco was turning off the hobs and magically cooling them, next he was pressed against the kitchen counter with Potter pressed against him!

Thank God, Potter hadn't seen his blush. Draco could feel Potter breathing on his neck. It sent a shiver down his spine.

'No no no no no!', Draco pleaded silently. 'Please don't get hard...'

But it was too late. Draco shifted nervously and realized too late that it would cause Potters front to rub against his ass. He supressed a moan at the delicious friction.

'Is Potter....hard?!', Draco realized with shock.

Well, at least he wasn't the only one affected. He noticed that Potter's breathing stopped for a second. Then he stepped back, took the plates and practically ran out of the kitchen.

Hm, very interesting. Deciding to file that very interesting reaction away for later, Draco put the pancakes on an extra plate, searched for the syrup and slowly walked towards the dining table. Potter sat there, awkwardly staring at his fingers. Draco put their breakfast on the table and sat opposite of Potter.

"So, Potter, why where you out last night? I thought you were supposed to be with your Weaslette? Won't she miss you?", Draco asked with a raised brow.

Potter shifted and looked like he was debating with himself, whether he should tell Draco or not. Oh, this was going to be interesting.

Harry's P.O.V.

Harry wasn't so sure if he should tell Malfoy the reason why he had been out yesterday. They had been enemies ever since first year, but Malfoy didn't seem like he was about to run to the Daily Prophet and tell them Harry Potter was not as straight as they thought. Maybe he would, but Harry had the strange feeling he could trust Malfoy. So, he told him.

"Ginny threw me out after I told her I thought I might be gay." He sighed.

He looked up, expecting to see disgust in Malfoy's eyes. But there was none. Just understanding. Huh, that was something he didn't expect to happen.

"Do you have a place where you can stay at?", Malfoy asked.

"No. I thought about asking Ron and Hermione but with their daughter they are busy enough. I could go to Grimmauld Place." Harry answered, but shivered inside.

He found the house Sirius left him creepy. There was so much old magic in there and he wasn't sure that it was entirely good.

"You could stay here. I wouldn't mind some company. And the flat is big enough." Malfoy offered.

Well, that was unexpected but very welcome.

"If you want me too. I don't have much things and I believe I'm a fairly good cook." Harry accepted.

Malfoy laughed at the last part.

"Hey, don't laugh at me, Malfoy!" He said in mock-offense.

Malfoy stopped snickering and looked at Harry.

"I think we should call each other by our first names, now that we're flatmates." Malfoy suggested.

"Well then. Hello, my name is Harry Potter and I'm your new flatmate." Harry joked and held out his hand.

"Hello, my name is Draco Malfoy and it's nice to meet you." Mal-no, Draco said with a smile and shook his hand. As their hands touched there seemed to be a spark flowing between them. Harry quickly pulled his hand away and they continued eating in silence.

"So, uhm, why don't you live at Malfoy Manor anymore?" Harry asked, trying and failing to sound nonchalant. Draco tensed at the mentioning of his former home. He swallowed the pancake he was eating before answering.

"Well, they kicked me out after..."

"After what?"

"After I told them I was gay.", Draco admitted.

Now, his biggest secret was out.