Harry's dream

A/N: Hello my little cupcakes! I'm just gonna warn you that this chapter contains smut. I will put this #smexytime before the smut so the babies under my readers won't get scarred for life

Harry's P.O.V.

Harry smirked in victory. Draco looked so flustered and he had a noticeable tent in his trousers. He'd originally planned to woo him like a gentleman but he just couldn't resist. And it seemed to work too.
Harry gave Draco a wink and turned around to place the milkshake on the counter. He suddenly felt two strong arms wrapp around him and a hot breath ghosting over his neck.
"You're a tease," Draco breathed into his ear. He bit Harry's earlobe and his hands wandered under Harry's shirt. Harry shivered and felt his cock stirr in his pants. Draco took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt, brushing against Harry's nipples in the process.

#smexytime

"Draco," Harry moaned. His nipples were extremely sensitive. He heard chuckling and in the next second he was pushed against the wall. Draco stood infront of him and smirked. He stepped closer to Harry and kissed him.
'Oh my god, this is really happening! I'm kissing Draco!' Harry thought excitedly. He wrapped his arms around Draco's neck, opening his mouth into the kiss. Draco's tongue immediately shot into the wet cavern, fighting for dominance and winning. Harry moaned and ground his hips against Draco's. Draco moaned and moved his kisses to Harry's jaw and down his neck where he started sucking a hickey on Harry's collarbone. Harry moaned when Draco bit down on his collarbone and pried his hands away from Draco's soft hair to start undressing the Slytherin. He felt Draco shiver when his coat and shirt were gone.
"Let's move this to the bedroom, shall we?" Draco murmured into his ear. Harry nodded and wrapped his arms around Draco's neck again. Draco grabbed his tighs and Harry jumped up so Draco could carry him. Harry started kissing Draco's neck while he was carried to Draco's bedroom. Draco moaned quietly when Harry sucked on a rather sensitive spot on his neck. He shut the bedroom door behind them and threw Harry onto the bed.

Draco's P.O.V.

Draco smirked when he saw Harry lying on his bed, shirtless, blushing and his black hair even messier then normal.
"Are you gonna stare at me all day or get your sexy ass over here and fuck me?" Harry asked boldly. Now it was Draco's turn to blush. He made his way to the bed and crawled over Harry. He leaned down and kissed him harder than before and felt Harry melt in his arms. He grabbed Harry's hands and guided them to his belt and reached for the zipper of Harry's pants. They pulled each others pants down and Draco threw them to the side. He leaned back down and started kissing Harry's neck, licking and sucking on the skin to leave hickeys. Harry moaned and moved his head to the side so he had more room. Draco's hand moved down to Harry's cock, palming him through his boxers. Harry moaned into Draco's ear and thrust his hips up against his hand. Draco slipped his hand inside Harry's boxers and started stroking the warm flesh. Harry was tossing his head from side to side, not knowing where to put it with all the pleasure cursing through him. "D-Draco," he gasped. "Please fuck me!"
Draco was more than willing to do that. He pulled his and Harry's boxers down, marvelling in the beauty of Harry's naked body. He leaned down and started ravishing Harry's chest, biting his collarbones and sucking on his nipples. Draco leaned over Harry to get the lube and coated his fingers with it. He started circling Harry's hole until the muscle relaxed. He slowly pushed his index finger inside, experimentally wiggling it around. Harry moaned at the intrusion and bucked his hips up.
"D-Draco," he moaned. Draco smirked and leaned down so he could lick a long stripe up Harry's beautiful cock. It was tan like the rest of his body, but the head was a lighter color. He had a thick base and it was longer than Draco's. His mouth watered and images of him riding that cock into oblivion filled his mind. He moaned and took the head into his mouth, pushing a second finger inside his tight lover.

Harry's P.O.V.

Harry moaned loudly. Draco's fingers were stretching him and they were almost pushing into his prostate. Almost. The desire of getting fucked was burning inside him and he could feel his orgasm nearing. Suddenly Draco sucked hard on Harry's head and he arched his back and cried out.
"Oh, God Draco!" He yelled when he came into Draco's mouth. Draco pulled off him and swallowed.
'He swallowed. He actually swallowed! Oh my god!' Harry thought. He grabbed a fistful of Draco's hair and pulled him up for a kiss. Their teeth clashed and lips were bitten but it was still wonderful. When both pulled away to gasp for air, Draco smirked down at him.
"What?" Harry panted.
"You're hot when you take control like this," Draco said, leaning down to kiss him again. Harry blushed at his words, but felt proud of himself. That's when Draco's finger started moving inside him again. Harry squeaked and clenched around the diggits. Draco moaned, because he could just imagine Harry clenching around something else. Harry wiggled around, having forgotten entirely of Draco's fingers. Draco moved them in and out, still not hitting Harry's prostate. He whimpered, his cock hardening again and the need to get fucked coming back twice as hard.
"What do you want, baby? Tell me," Draco whispered into his ear.
"Please...please fuck me! I need you inside me! Now!" Harry exclaimed. Draco chuckled darkly and pulled his fingers out. Harry whined at the loss but his eyes widened when he felt something much bigger nudge against his entrance.

A/N: Hello my smutty wizards! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I wanna make two smut chapters! And also: thank you for 3,6 K!!