Chapter 14: The Demolition Testing

Everyone starts to freak out at the loud noise, Wyatt and I breaking the staring contest. We run to the front of the cave, going out onto this balcony looking thing overlooking most of town. I'm just wondering how we never noticed the wolves' cave before now! Multiple explosions go off as the main group of beings, (Zed, Bonzo, Bree, Addison, Eliza, Wyatt, Wynter, Willa, and I) look towards the big building with lights flickering. Honestly, it's a beautiful sight. Bonzo points and says something, but I don't pay attention, yet again! Surprise surprise!

"Yeah, the explosion came from Seabrook Power." Zed states. "They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow," Addie says. "Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies," Eliza explains. "A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy and-" "BAM" I interrupt Zed, accidentally scaring Wynter. "Sorry Wynter!" I get no reply except for a growl at Zed. He jumps back as Wynters necklace glows. I swear, that is the coolest thing. "Nice story, but it doesn't concern us," Willa says. "But it does concern you Willa," Addie and I say together. "Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source," Addison starts. "That could be your moonstone!" I finish. "Right?" Addison and I are amazing, we know.

"They found the moonstone. They're amazing!" Wyatt tells Willa. (Why am I like this?) I watch a Willa gives Wyatt a look, the kind of look that is kind of frightening but not really. "If they're right, wow," he continues. After a long pause, Willa starts speaking. "We'll see you at school tomorrow guys." Addison sighs. "Okay. See you tomorrow. Big day." "Wait why is it a big day," I ask Addie as we leave. "They think that one of us are the great alpha. They gave me a box with a moonstone in it." "Cool. You should take it though. I would probably lose it."

"Ok"

A/N: Sorry it's short again. I really like doing parts by scenes or big things that happen. 33 minutes left of the movie! Almost 2K reads! Can you believe that! I started this story on October 12th, 2020. It's been, like, (trying to do mental math and failing horribly) four-ish months? Thanks so much for reading this guys. You all mean so much to me.