Chapter 4: Zoeys Werefriend?

After the, unfortunate, events at the town hall, I decided to walk through Zombietown. I watch as people run around, and I see Coach running away with his... froyo cart?!? I brush it off. There isn't really anything weird about that. It's just Coach being, well, Coach! I see signs being put up over shops that say closed or humans only. I mean, we see one werewolf and the whole town is on lockdown! I head over to where Zed and Zoey live, venting in my head, and see her putting up a poster of sorts.

"Hey Zo! What are you doing with a poster?" I ask. Just then, Mr. Necrodopolis comes out of his house. He yells to Zoey. "ZOEY! COME ON HOME! It's not safe out here with these werewolves on the loose. Oh, hi (Y/n)." He nods as he notices me. "Hi Mr. Necrodopolis! I'll make sure Zoey gets inside soon, safe and sound." "Thanks (Y/n). Have a great day." "You too sir!" I respond.

"(Y/n)! I'm hanging up a poster want to see if any werewolves want to be my friend!" She replies, a big smile on her face. "I'm sure that they would love to be your friend Zoey! But if not, I'll always be here to play with you." "Thanks (Y/n)! Oh! Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a werefriend!" She asks a strange looking man in a construction uniform as he comes by.

"Silly kid, there's no such thing as werewolves." The mystery guy replies. Nice going dude. Way to crush a kids dreams. "But we heard it howl!" Zoey says, perplexed. "Maybe it was a hiker saying 'Howls it going?'" I'm starting to worry about this guy. No one would deny that there were werewolves that quickly. It's almost like he's... hiding something. "It WAS a werewolf!" She exclaims.

"Zoey, it's ok, we know what we saw and heard," I say crouching down. "Besides, this man wasn't there." I try to comfort her. The guy finally notices me, and keeps eyeing... my hair?!? Why would he do that? "What big eyes you have." Zoey says, staring straight into the mans eyes, looking like she was staring into his soul. "Zoey, let's get you inside. I'll make you some pancakes one of these days, ok?" I try to persuade her, and it works. "Alright (Y/n)! Bye!" She runs inside.

I turn to leave, but the mans gaze never tears from me, or should I say, my hair. As I get home, the sun is almost down. I see Addie waiting on the porch, on her phone. "Where were you? I was so worried! Mom and dad had me wait outside for you, and with the werewolves around, it isn't really safe for that!" She starts berating me. "Chill, I was fine. Nothing to worry about. I'm here now." We head inside, where mom and dad are asleep on the couch. "I'm gonna head to bed Addie." The sun was already down by now.

"Alright, see you tomorrow (Y/n/n)!" She bids a goodnight and I leave. (Y/n/n is your nickname)

A/N: I don't know why I felt like updating, but I did. Well, I was just sitting on my couch and thought 'why not. I'm bored and need something to do.' So here you are.