Chapter 1: Cheer Camp

Cheer camp. The place where cheerleaders go to cheer, have fun, and win the cheer camp cup. And then there's me. I'm (Y/n) Wells, Addison's twin sister. At least, that's what our parents tell us. I'm actually adopted. Our parents found me on the side of the road. I have white hair exactly like my sisters, except that mine is more silvery white. My parents don't like my hair, but they never made me cover it up.

I'm not exactly a cheerleader. It just doesn't interest me. My parents are kinda disappointed that I don't like it, but they still make me take it. I hate having to wear that sickly pink outfit. The green is... ok I guess.

I am what my school calls 'the emo kid', (I am so sorry if you are not) so I make the school uniform look great! And by that, I mean that I have just completely trashed it and I wear whatever I want. The teacher are kinda scared of me, so they let me do that.

 The teacher are kinda scared of me, so they let me do that

If you can't tell, I really like roses

If you can't tell, I really like roses. They are my favorite flower! I love just about anything that has to do with nature. The only reason I'm hear at cheer camp, is because we are surrounded by a forest. Which is a little stupid if you ask me, but still!

Ok. Enough about me. Cheer camp! Yay! (Note the sarcasm in my voice) Never mind. Cheer camp is boring. The Z Team wins the cheer camp cup, blah blah blah, boring boring, bus time! No one wants to hear Bucky rant anyways right? I'm sitting right next to Bonzo the zombie. Yeah, I said zombie. Bonzo and me are like brother and sister, along with Zed, Zoey, and Eliza. I watch as Bonzo carves Bree into an apple. "That looks really good Bonzo!" I exclaim. "She'll love it!" "RraAA Orr" Bonzo thanks. (Ok. I actually just used a zombie translator. I'm so pathetic)

"I JUST GOT ASKED TO PRAWN!" Some male cheerleader yells. For some reason, everyone cheers for him. Well, except me of course.
(I got notified that what I had here before could have been seen a homophobic. I apologize to any of you who took it that way.)

I turn back to Bonzo. "You should ask her to Prawn." He starts shaking his head. "Fine, don't do it." Bonzo stands up, points, and yell, "Zarugalla!" He is pointing to some signs outside of the bus. Addison will you go to Prawn with... "ZED" Addison yells out.

I turn and see Zed on top of a ladder in front of the bus. Well, I think you know what happens here. I can't say that I wanted to get on the bus with a person dressed as a shrimp driving it. The bus crashes into Zed, Addison and Zed have their little moment, and then the bus crashes into the fence surrounding the Forbidden Forest.