Chapter 2: The Woods

Well. Crashing was fun. "LET ME OUT LET ME OUT I'M WAY TOO IMPORTANT!" Bucky screams as he runs out of the bus. Me, being at the back kicks him out when he passes me, take that you jerk.

"No one likes you Bucky" I yell towards him.

"So offensive cousin, don't you love me?" Bucky asks.

"No" I reply.

"Everyone stay calm" Addison says. "Great leadership Addie," Bree compliments. "Very future cheer captain of you." "ZED" Addison exclaims as she remembers what happened to her lover. She runs past me as she tries to find Zed.

I get up and follow her into the forest, trying to catch up with her, white hair flowing behind me. "Addison wait for meeeeeeeeeee!" "I have to find Zed (Y/n)!" She yells back. I slow down to a walking pace after I lost her.

"Addison!" I shout, trying to find her.

Whoosh. "Who's there?" "Awoooo" I hear. But somehow I understand what she said. I'm going to rip your throat out?. I start running in that direction. I spot Addison's bright pink jacket in front of me and tap her shoulder. "AH!" Addison yells, trying to punch me, but luckily, I dodge. Zed is not so lucky, as he comes up behind me. Yeah, I might have broken his nose.

"ZED!" Addison yells, pushing past me and cradling his face. "If you guys are gonna make out, I'm outta here," I state. "Stope being so mean, but I missed you guys while you were at camp, so I'll forgive you." Zed reprimands as he and Addison hug.

"Zoey!" I run up to her and hug her, my little best friend. The rest of cheer camp runs up behind us. "We're not alone. We're surrounded by... werewolves." Addison whispers. "Werewolves? Cooool" Zoey and I exclaim simultaneously.

"What? Wolves?" Stacy? asks. (I always get confused with Lacey and Stacy) "What wolves?" Stacy asks? "Herewolves?" Jacey repeats. "WEREWOLVES?!?" The Aceys exclaim as they pull out their phones, texting everyone they know.

"Nobody's gonna believe this." Zed says, confidently might I add. "20 bucks that they will" I reply. "You're on."

Time skip

"Can I get my 20 bucks now Zed?"