CHAPTER 2

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

The next morning I woke up and found a plate of food at the door, it was some eggs and... bacon. I ate the eggs and glared at the bacon, I've always had a strange love for pigs and wouldn't eat any foods made from pigs.

I finished eating and looked at the wall, 'I wonder if Dream is up' I thought "You up?" Dream asked 'That answer's that' "Yeah I'm up" I responded.

"Great! So I was thinking we could chat some more, maybe figure give a vague description of ourselves so we can find each other when and if we get out!" He said with a confident tone "I'll start. I have dirty blonde hair, I have green eyes, and I like to put this dopey smiley face on most my bland tops" I nodded at his description, it was silent for a moment

"OH! Uh I have pink hair, black eyes, and I like to dress like I'm royalty" I let out a quiet laugh, as Dream wheezed "W-Whats so funny?" I asked nervously.

"You sound so awkward and nervous but you look like you have all the confidence of a god!" He said attempting to regain his composure, I chuckled gently "I guess I do" Dream went back to wheezing at my response. 

"You seem rather calm with this whole situation" I said, it sounding more like a question 

Silence

"I've been here since I was like 2" He said with a sad-ish tone. 'God i shouldnt have asked thattt' I thought. Dream sighed gently before speaking again, this time with a light happier tone "Hey dont worry, Its only fair you know" I calmed down some, now aware he wasnt upset at the question whatsoever "So...
.
.
.
.
How do you feel about this whole situation?" 

297 words 
WHAT THE FUCK THERE ARE PEOPLE ADDING THIS TO READING LISTS AND VOTING FOR IT- STOP THAT IM NOT A GOOD WRITER, FIND GOOD FANFIC NOT THIS XD
In all seriousness thank you so much for reading this. I didnt plan for it to even get like 10 reads and I uploaded it yesterday, its already at 20 something reads- Thank you all so friggin much!!

Also please leave some input on the story, i wanna be a good writer for y'all
((Im also gonna be starting a MCYT one-shot book soon))