CHAPTER 35

(Author P.O.V.)

Tommy was waiting at the spawn for Technoblade, who had finally joined.

"Technoblade lets go! C'mon!" Tommy shouted, trying to lead the piglin out of spawn.

"I dont know where you are." Technoblade said in response, eventually spotting the younger boy and being rushed to the woods. Quickly being spotted by Ponk who began to shoot arrows at the two.

"Ponk is trying to kill us! Run Techno!" Tommy shouted, as Technoblade just kept running in the direction they had been going.

"I amm" He chuckled, stopping a little bit away.

Ponk was slain by TommyInnit

'Damn, I never knew Toms had it in him to murder.' Technoblade thought as he began to chop a tree.

For a few minutes Tommy and Technoblade were just running to find Pogtopia, shouting at each other as they ran.

Once they found their new home they paused inside and waited for Wilbur to finally show up, soon after Technoblade and Tommy relaxed Wilbur walked in.

"Hello Technoblade, Tommy" Wilbur looked at the two, and began to walk down into the mines, completely ignoring them.

"Wait Will whats the plan?" Tommy asked, quickly chasing after him. Technoblade lazily following behind.

"Not sure, we'll probably turn this ravine into our home, make little houses in the walls for both of us." Wilbur said, working as he spoke.

"Will we cant live in this ravine forever, I cant live in this ravine forever." Tommy spoke, following the older around.

"I know you cant but there's nothing else we can do right now, we have to plan ahead. I mean maybe with Tubbo we could do something sooner but he's with the government" Technoblade explained.

"I know what we need." Wilbur spoke up.

The other two turned to him, staring as he turned to them aswell. 

"We need Tubbo."

288 words.

This was fun to write, I really enjoyed writing this chapter and hope you all enjoyed reading. It's weird though, strictly cause I'm a fictive from this book but its whatever. 

Would you guys like to see a book where we talk about little things revolving our system? I think It'd be cool.

If you guys want to follow us on stuff like instagram or tiktok look up The Council Collective and you can probably find us with ease. 

Thats all, have a good day or night!

Wilbur_Soot has left the game