CHAPTER 19

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

I walked out of the kitchen and into a random hallway to escape everyone for a little bit, I sat down and began to argue in my head

'Even if you do love Dream who says he likes you back?'

'He must like you back cause he had the same reaction as you to being called out on liking each other'

'He had the same reaction because he hates your guts'

I sighed and looked down the hall before getting up to go to the end so its just me, I sat down at the end and began thinking,

'If he does like me who says this isnt a puppy crush? What if I say something that makes him uncomfortable and he starts to distance himself from me? What if-'

I got dragged out of my thoughts by a voice

"You alright Techno?"

Dreams voice...

"Y-Yeah I'm okay" I stuttered out before turning to look at him, He was sitting next to me 

"You sure? I started talking to you and you weren't responding?" He put a hand on my forehead, making my face heat up. If it weren't dark he would definitely see how pink my face was.

"Yeah... Just got lost in thought" I smiled at him, not that he could see it. 'Why the hell are no lights on in the hallway?'

He chuckled "Im glad your alright, now back to what I was saying" He started rambling on about something, I got distracted looking at him.

The way his hair looked so fluffy and smooth but was probably full of knots, the way his eyes shined even though there was barely any light, the way he chuckled and smiled at specific things he said, how he moved his hands with whatever he was saying to emphasis it, how much emotion was displayed on his face, how soft his lips looked...

"Techno?"

"Hm?"

He was silent at first, I looked at him and noticed his eyes were staring at my lips. He slowly moved closer, I moved closer to him at the same pace before our lips met in a very shy and gentle kiss.
.
.
.
He kissed me 

346 words
;)