CHAPTER 16

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

"DREAM!!!" Sapnap, I assume, shouted and hugged him. Another male walked up to the door, I started to assume that this was George from the way he looked

"Sap why are you yell....ing" He froze once he got to the door. Staring at Dream 

"Well I guess we dont have to go to the other address" Dream smirked and waved to George "Hi Georgie" George quickly joined the hug. I smiled awkwardly from the side, they all pulled away as Dream was quick to introduce me "Guys this is Technoblade, or Techno! He was a recent uh... y'know" 

"Im so sorry" George said as Sapnap pretty much examined me, I smiled awkwardly "H-Hi" was all I could muster out.

"He's a nervous baby!!" Sapnap exclaimed hugging me, I started stuttering out nonsense trying to get out a retort

"SAPNAP!!" George pulled the raven haired boy off of me "If he's nervous its not a good idea to HUG HIM"

They argued for a little longer before Dream stopped them "Guys!! Its okay!! He's fine but dont hug him unexpectedly he will punch you in the face. I know from experience"

"But you always got your own room separate from everyone?" They both questioned him

"We tore down the wall" He smiled at boys as they leaned on each other "He originally tore a hole to give me his bacon, and before you ask its because he has a policy not to eat any pig"

Sapnap held back a laugh while George elbowed him and smiled gently towards me "Im glad you both got out, we were making a plan to get Dream but we couldn't agree on a plan"

Dream laughed at the two as he turned to my family "This is Techno's family, mind if we all come in to relax?" The boys inside shook their heads before telling us to come in.

I sat down on their couch and sipped from my travel mug "So uh what is the name of the song you taught Dream?" I asked George as Dream, Sapnap, and my family were doing other things

"Heatwaves, It was and is my personal favorite" He smiled at me "I assume he sung it with you around?"

I nodded gently "I really like his voice..." I mumbled with a gentle blush

He nodded back at me and smiled gently "Just wait till he finds out Sa-"

"YOUR WHAT????" We heard Dream yell before dragging Sapnap out to me and George "YOU TWO ARE DATING???"

408 words