CHAPTER 8

(Dream P.O.V.)

Techno quickly fell asleep on me, holding me tightly and I dont blame him at all. He shows up in an unknown place and, hopefully, found comfort in me so when my life was in danger he was very quick to react. I kept playing with his hair, it was extremely soft although there wasn't anything to wash his hair or keep it smooth. 

I smiled gently and moved us around so if HE came back I could protect Techno, I didn't think he would show up but its better safe than sorry. I got out of my thoughts and looked at Techno's sleeping face, his arms had moved from around me to holding onto my shirt tightly. 

After a few moments of admiring Technoblade i heard gentle knocks on the door, assuming it was someone he sent down to take care of my wounds. "Come in" I said gently as to not wake Techno, I looked behind me to see my assumption was right. Even better was that he sent down my favorite maid, Izzy.

I waved gently as Techno tightened his grip "I see that you got a koala" Izzy joked gently making me laugh softly and smile down at Techno. I sighed contently before sneaking away from him to only realize he took care of my wounds just enough for me to be alright.

I smiled gently before walking up to Izzy "Tech took good enough care of my wounds for now but if you want you can still check them" I stated calmly as she nodded. She gestured for me to take off my hoodie so she could see my wounds better, I took it off without complaint before blushing realizing Techno had to take off my shirt.

"You just realize he had to take off his shirt to fix you?" She asked with a light laugh as I covered my blushing face. She laughed harder at my response of just covering my face "Im gonna take that as a yes"

She had finished properly patching me up as Technoblade stirred in his sleep, making me walk over completely ditching Izzy. I sat down on the bed and tucked some of his hair behind his ear which let me notice he has rather pointy ears, Techno opened one of his eyes and looked up at me. His face turned red quickly as he looked away, I quickly realized I had left my hoodie across the room, I got up and put it on before walking back to Techno

419 words
DREAM POV POG?
TEEHEE IM HYPER AND HAVE WRITTEN 5, 6, 7 AND 8 ALL IN ONE DAY